zwyck

Carpe-diem_Anna-Color-Challenge

Credits list
AnnaColor Challenge

ArtPlay Palette Sirenic
ArtPlay Palette Savor
StainedGlows No. 1
Coolth WordART Mix No 1

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Savor. I placed another artsy paper from the same APP above and the blending mode was set to Color Burn. A transfer from the APP was placed to the left side and recolored. I added a brush from ArtPlay Palette Savor and clipped the photo to this one. I added a mask to the brush and refined the edges with some other brushes. Then I placed a transfer along the right side and the text in the middle is a brush. Two glows from StainedGlows No. 1 were placed to the left side of the photo and set to blending mode Color Burn and Divide. Another was placed to the right side with the blending mode Linear Burn. I added two goldpaints from ArtPlay Palette Sirenic. One to left side with the blending mode Vivid Light and the other at the right side and recolored into a blue tone. A transfer from ArtPlay Palette Sirenic was placed along the right side and set to blending mode Soft Light. An artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Savor was clipped to the words”Carpe Diem”. I finished the layout with the word from Coolth WordART Mix No 1 and recolored it into a brown tone.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: femke272 and ksacry
Really striking! The oranges and reds in the photo are set off so well by the dark colors of the background. Love how that bit of gold paint seems to be dripping down to the title.

I love the depth of color on this, especially effective against the dark background!

I love how you colored the wordArt. Like the pro that you are. Also love the lighting in the photo. and over on the left side.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename