Oscraps

Blooming Bonsai - AnnaColor 5-13-22
ksacry

Blooming Bonsai - AnnaColor 5-13-22

I love bonsai, I just can't grow them. This picture was taken by my daughter Saundra (used with permission) at the Pacific Bonsai Museum, Federal Way, WA, June 2013.

Construction: I started with ArtPlay Palette Sirenic Artsy Paper #2. I then placed Jouer FotoBlendz No 1 #1. I clipped the photo to the fotoblendz layer. I placed Artsy Transfers Sirenic #4 under the FotoBlendz.
I used ArtPlay Palette Sashay Lace in 2 places after rotating and flipping one.
For the cluster, I used the Artplay Palette Sirenic Leaves Green and Flower Bud Pink. I placed Button Threadz No.1 #6 on top of the flower. I added a white stroke to Love WordART “Blooming Marvelous”, making it a sticker. I added Love WordART Mix No.2 wood “Love”, recoloring it gray and then duplicated it using Blending Multiply. I also added Love WordART Mix2 word transfer “Inhale” using Blending Darken under all layers.
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
They are all so amazing and especially this one. I killed my fair share of them in my earlier years. Would be nice to be closer to an exhibition of them. ;)

This is how you make the photo the star attraction. There's a lot going on here, but the pictuyre remains the focus. Nicely done!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename