Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 04.15.2022 - 04.28.2022

lkdavis

Hello and welcome to the color challenge!

This challenge will run from 04.15.2022 - 04.28.2022.

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least 3 of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, April 28, 2022 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Please Note: When you post your pages in the forum, please be sure to link to your page in the gallery. The O'Scraps team wants to include pages in the O'Scraps Newsletter and be able to provide gallery links. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that if you are not already familiar with the process : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/posting-a-linked-layout-from-gallery-to-forum.33515/

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Wildflower
ArtPlay Palette Ambages
ArtPlay Palette Kindred
ArtPlay Palette Bespoke
ArtPlay Palette Flaneur

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, April 29, 2022.

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited:

LDArtist

I'm not very good at this but I thought I'd try this challenge.
Here's mine:

Y'all are SO darn GOOD at using Anna's designs it's very intimidating! :oops:
Everything I see on these pages look so amazing!
Hope ya don't mind my attempt. Thanks! :)

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to Linda for hosting for me and thank you to everyone who participated in the challenge!
I always enjoy going through your pages.
The random winner of the $5 GiftKard is ....................... LDArtist! Congratulations. I will pm you a code, soon.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge is in the works.

Anna and the Team