Oscraps

2022-09 Lynn Grieveson September 2022 Color Play Challenge -through October 24th ****CLOSED***WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!!!
Esther here with you again and I'm bringing you Lynn Grieveson September 2022 Color Play Challenge. This month's color play product is Nocturne Digital Scrapbooking Collection. This collection is gorgeous. I love dark and moody papers and this collection has that and has this dreamy, mysterious Fall and Winter vibe!

Every month the color play products will be on sale for 50% off during release weekend. The sale ends on October 3, 2022 at midnight PDT, so make sure you scoop this deal up before then!

CL7ZVhN.jpg

My example
8oR7q3e.jpg

Examples from the Creative Team
by @mcurtt
pwcV0LZ.jpg

by @AJM
7ZmZdiv.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a NEW scrapbook layout using ONLY Lynn's Nocturne Digital Scrapbooking Collectionfor the September 2022
  • You may use a template of Lynn's that is currently available in her shop here at Oscraps.
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the color play products used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your gallery image in your post as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
  • No double-dipping… your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will run from September 30th-October 24th.
Prize:
One lucky scrapper will be randomly chosen to win a $8 coupon to Lynn Grieveson's shop.

If you have any questions, please tag me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what you create. Happy Scrapping!

RJMJ

I just love all the colors here in this Fantastic!!! Nocturne collection By Lynn Grieveson...I really like owls & getting the chance to scrap about the moon or anything related to the moon!!!...It goes hand in hand with the current fall/Halloween season here where I live...A little darker & moodier!...Perfect!!!...The Spooked Add-On elements are also Amazing!!!...I may scrap another page with the
Spooked part too!!!...Thanks!! again Lynn & Esther for hosting this challenge...

My : Blue Moon Rising : Layout

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @isDK, you are the winner of this month's challenge. Please check your inbox here at oscraps for your coupon info. If you have any issues or concerns, please let me know so that I can work to resolve it.

THANK YOUUUUUU, to all who played along. The layouts are so gorgeous!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.