Oscraps

Blue Moon Rising
Created For The October 2022 : ColorPlay Challenge By Lynn Grieveson

I just Love! all the colors here in this Fantastic!!! Nocturne collection By Lynn Grieveson...I really like owls & getting the chance to scrap about the moon or anything related to the moon!!!...It goes hand in hand with the current fall/Halloween season here where I live...A little darker & moodier!...Perfect!!!...The Spooked Add-On elements are also Amazing!!!...I may scrap another page with the Spooked part too!!!...Thanks!! again Lynn & Esther for hosting this challenge...

Additional Credits :

Photos Courtesy Of : Luis Quintero : Unsplash [reworked by me]
Okeykat : Unsplash [reworked by me]
Navi : Unsplash [reworked by me]
Font I Used To Create Blue Moon WA : Stencil Std Bold
Reactions: Robloz55
This is fantastic! I love the focal large photo with the stars all around and those wonderful owls!

Gorgeous page, Rhonda, as always! I love the blue hair, awesome stars, and owls. Perfect page for the season. ♥

I love how you used the orange. It give it the fall vibe and it doesn't take away from our lovely little model here. This is gorgeous artsy page. Thank you so much for playing along.

So that's why I LOVE this Layout, It's a Lyn Grieveson Bundle, and I love her designs.
I found Oscraps 3 months ago when I found one of her bundles linked to Oscraps!!
Now this is my new spot to create and learn new things!! Great Layout!! :eek:

Layout information

Category
Lynn Grieveson
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata