Oscraps

2022-04 Rachel Jefferies Color Play Challenge | ends May 23rd - CLOSED

keepscrappin

Hello Scrappers,

Team member, Kayla, here with the Rachel Jefferies Color Play challenge! This month's color play collection is Soulangeana.

Magnolia Soulangeana, or the Saucer or Chinese Magnolia blooms in early spring where it's cup shaped flowers emerge dramatically from a bare tree. The representation of this flowering tree, it's hard exterior, but obvious delicacy and beauty and the way in which it has adapted and evolved over the years to remain standing is what inspired this month's collection and how we can relate to the characteristics of this beautiful flower.

Every month the individual color play products will be on sale for 50% off and the bundle will be a whopping 60% off during release weekend. The sale ends on May 2nd at midnight PDT, so grab everything during this AWESOME sale weekend!
Soulangeana | The Complete Mixed Media Collection <<--click here for savings

rjefferies-soulangeana-collection-800CP.jpg

My Example:

Kayla_Strong_July21_800web.jpg

Team Examples:
by Gaelle
Gaelle-2022-04-25-RJ-Soulangeana-800.jpg

by Cassie
Cassie_800xRJ-Soulangeana-(fdd_AndThenYou_DU).jpg

by Marijke
Marijke_22-04_rjefferies-soulangeana-copy.jpg

by Jan
Jan_Soulangeana_RJ.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a NEW scrapbook layout using Rachel Jefferies's Soulangeana color play products .
  • Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies gallery at Oscraps and list the color play products used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your gallery image in your post as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
  • No double-dipping …your layout must be used for this challenge only and not combined with other scrapbooking challenges. However, layouts created for Rachel's Designer Challenges are eligible to also be submitted in her Red Carpet Game where there's a chance to win extra prizes, more info on that in the prize section below!
  • This challenge will run from April 29, 2022 through May 23, 2022.
Prize:
  • One lucky scrapper will be randomly chosen to win a $5 coupon to Rachel Jefferies' shop.
  • For even more chances to win a prize, you can also submit this layout for Rachel's Red Carpet game found in the O Games forum.
If you have any questions, please tag me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what you create.

Until then, take care and keep scrappin!

Adding a linked layout image from the gallery to a thread:
  • Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
  • This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout for this challenge, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
  • Your linked layout is now in your challenge post. The layout image will appear after you click the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Another Fab! Collection Rachel!!!...I really loved the WA included here in this collection...The soft....yet strength around the edges...watercolor feminine pinks...and the "strong" message it portrayed for me...It inspired this layout I created...Thanks again Rachel...

My : Strength In Positivity : Layout :

Last edited:

keepscrappin

And our random $5 winner is @kaklei - Congrats! #clap Please watch your conversations for the coupon code.

Thanks everyone for playing along with the color play challenge. Please join us later this week for the next color play challenge when the color play for May releases.

Also don't forget about Rachel's monthly red carpet game for even more chances to win!

Until then, take care and keep scrappin! ;)

kaklei

And our random $5 winner is @kaklei - Congrats! #clap Please watch your conversations for the coupon code.

Thanks everyone for playing along with the color play challenge. Please join us later this week for the next color play challenge when the color play for May releases.

Also don't forget about Rachel's monthly red carpet game for even more chances to win!

Until then, take care and keep scrappin! ;)
#kissthanks so much, what an amazing surprise!!!