Oscraps

Strength In Positivity
Created For The May 2022 : Rachel Jefferies : Color Play Challenge

Another Fab! Collection Rachel!!!...I really loved the WA included here in this collection...The soft....yet strength around the edges...watercolor feminine pinks...and the "strong" message it portrayed for me...It inspired this layout I created...Thanks again Rachel...
Credits list
Wow! Rhonda, I so love this page, with the gorgeous colors, mixed media paints and bits, and awesome message. ♥

Wow! Rhonda, I so love this page, with the gorgeous colors, mixed media paints and bits, and awesome message. ♥
@Betty Jo I did a lot of humming & hawing on this one...A bit different than my usual style...I really liked the idea of a vertical style/climb layout imagery...Kinda like starting at the bottom & rising to the top with strength & positivity!!!...Rachel's wonderful! mixed media paints & pieces here...really helped me create the vision I was going for...Ray really loved the message here...So I went for it...Thank You! so much for the support & "positivity" dear Betty Jo!!!...#kiss

Last edited:
love the visual triangle / flow... beautifully scrapped! Thanks for playing along with Rachel's color play challenge.

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename