Oscraps

2022-04 Rachel Jefferies April Mixed Media Challenge ***CLOSED***ANNOUNCED*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello Everyone! Esther here and back with some more challenge fun! I don’t know about you, but I love scavenger hunts!!! This month we are going to go on hunt for just few mixed media items to include our layout.

For April, I want you to hunt through your Rachel stash and using current designs that are available in her SHOP here at Oscraps; create a layout that includes the following mixed media items:
  • messy threads or stitches
  • paper piece
  • journaling prompt or word strip
  • paint splatter
  • stamp
In addition:
  • You may use as many elements or any paper of your choice from Rachel's Designs that are currently available here at Oscraps as long as the above mixed media items are included in the layout
  • You may use more mixed media items than listed if you choose, just ensure your layout includes the minimum items.
  • You may NOT use a template for this challenge.
  • A photo is NOT required or use as many photos as you want.
Here's my layout:

Here are a some sample layouts for inspiration from the Team:
by @Roxana
2cuoWr7.jpg

by @Dady
Y9oyXGo.jpg

by @mcurtt
kibEL2t.jpg

by @cfile
9oNQSqi.jpg

by @marijke
zJ2Q0YL.jpg

Challenge Requirements:

* Create a new scrapbook layout that follows the challenge guidelines above AND that uses 100% of Rachel's Designs currently available in her Oscraps Shop
* Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the designs used in your credits.
* For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
* No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
* This challenge will remain open until April 30, 2022

Prizes:
TWO
lucky random winners will receive a $8.00 coupon for Rachel's Shop here at Oscraps!

• If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to seeing your layouts!

Last edited:

LDArtist

This was another fun challenge!
The picture I used is from "Snap Chat"
I was goofin' around, seeing what is can do.
Cracked me up! Need to use it more!

Everything out of the "Right Now" kit
Thanks again for the fun challenge!

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Another Great! Challenge...Continuing in my apparently Art Journal-y Mood Muse today...But this layout was still different than my full page layouts with tons of elements...I went for 2 large photos of the same lady...& concentrated all the elements in the centre to draw focus to their faces & their struggles that appear to be written all over their faces...I added the required elements & then I just added a few extra things...2 strings/1 extra stamp/2 WA...Plus my own created journaling...that really defines the meaning of the whole page...Tough times are part of most of our lives whether that is daily or more spread out sporadically...The reality is that we don't want to be defined by our struggles but to find a way to accept them,deal with them as they come,have hope,believe in ourselves,rise,learn...perhaps grow through our experiences & hopefully find a way to keep on keeping on & move on or at least move through them [as I always say...]...Thank You! for this challenge...

Required elements for this challenge : all of which I have included in this layout :
  • messy threads or stitches
  • paper piece
  • journaling prompt or word strip
  • paint splatter
  • stamp

My : Stuck In My Head Layout :

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.