Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 03.08.2024 - 03.21.2024

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the color challenge!

This challenge will run from 03.08.2024 - 03.21.2024.

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least THREE of the challenge colors on your page. You may use products from any O'Scraps designer as long as your page contains at least some of Anna's designs.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, March 21, 2024 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Please Note: When you post your pages in the forum, please be sure to link to your page in the gallery. The O'Scraps team wants to include pages in the O'Scraps Newsletter and be able to provide gallery links. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that if you are not already familiar with the process : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/posting-a-linked-layout-from-gallery-to-forum.33515/

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Melancholy
MultiMedia Melancholy
ArtPlay Palette Thrive
ArtPlay Palette Heath
ArtPlay MiniPalette Aoristic

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 coupon to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, March 22, 2024.

Thank you for participating!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge! So sorry that I wasn't paying attention to the calendar and am late posting the winners ................................. Because it's Anna's Birthday, there are three random winners for this challenge! @Su_Sanne @Christi & @Dady! I have pm'd a code to each of you.

Stay tuned a new pastel color challenge is in the works.

Anna and the Team

Last edited:

Su_Sanne

Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge! So sorry that I wasn't paying attention to the calendar and am late posting the winners ................................. Because it's Anna's Birthday, there are three random winners for this challenge! @Su_Sanne @Christi & @Dady! I have pm'd a code to each of you.

Stay tuned a new pastel color challenge is in the works.

Anna and the Team
Thank you so much, Adryane! I love your color choice!