Oscraps

Anna Color, Solace in Stillness
lacy

Anna Color, Solace in Stillness

A row of daffodils down our lane where a house used to be. March 4, 2024
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Melancholy Now On Sale
ArtPlay Palette Melancholy (Artsy Paper 6, brushes)
Melancholy FotoBlendz 1-1
MultiMedia Melancholy 1-2, 1-4
Melancholy WordART Mix 1

Other assets used:
Urban Threadz FotoBlendz Frames 3-2
Urban Stitchez 19-2 New in the Store, On Sale

With such gorgeous papers like this in the new Melancholy Palette, you don’t need to do much.

Melancholy Artsy Paper 5 was placed for the foundation on a new document, followed by Melancholy FotoBlendz 1-1, grouped, with my photo clipped to the group. Then the UrbanThreadz FotoBlendz Frames 3-2 was placed, the fotoblendz, tape and hipster plume layers were grouped with a duplicated copy of the photo clipped to the group. MultiMedia Melancholy 1-4 (without the paper/shadow) was placed top left. Finished with the butterfly from MultiMedia Melancholy 1-2, word art, brush work, text box and date.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: dwsewbiz
Beautifully done! Nothing I love so much as those first daffodils in the spring, especially when they are somewhat "wild". I'll miss them this year, but don't feel the envy I felt in previous years before I lived in Portland :) A really nice showcase of the palette!

Beautiful daffodils, love the framing. Ours bloomed early this year too.

Le printemps est arrivé, sors de ta maison,
le printemps est arrivé, la jolie saison....
What a pleasure to see the first flowers of spring.They herald the return of good weather
Very beautiful layout

Beautiful.. I love them too, some of mine were up and blooming but we were struck by a tornado Thursday. We are lucky ,lots of damage but no one hurt here. The clean up began today, adjusters here Monday. Can still see some blooms,though. Your page touches my heart.

Beautiful page design, Lacy! Love the OOB, beautiful photo of the daffodils! One of my favorite flowers!

Beautiful.. I love them too, some of mine were up and blooming but we were struck by a tornado Thursday. We are lucky ,lots of damage but no one hurt here. The clean up began today, adjusters here Monday. Can still see some blooms,though. Your page touches my heart.
Oh, that's too bad. It just missed us. We live just a few miles east of the Neosho River, near Cedar Crest, and when it appears to be heading our direction, it hits the river and just dissipates, or splits and goes both north and south of us. It's happened many times. Lucky us! But we have had some unlucky times also. Hope everything gets back to normal soon.

my daffodils are a little later than yours.
In your photo, you can see how they work their way through last year's foliage and evoke springtime feelings with their fresh green and bright yellow.
I like your vertical design.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata