Oscraps

Mic
Nice job on the challenge and I like the paint you added behind your stacked papers and that cute bunny photo

I love the white space, the circle behind that lovely picture, fantastic design !

This is fabulous! I love the paint, the glow in the paper, the photo, all of it. One summer we had two white bunnies in our yard and we looked for them everyday, too. They were so unusual. They stayed the whole summer then disappeared (hopefully to a happy life elsewhere).

This is fabulous! I love the paint, the glow in the paper, the photo, all of it. One summer we had two white bunnies in our yard and we looked for them everyday, too. They were so unusual. They stayed the whole summer then disappeared (hopefully to a happy life elsewhere).
Thank you!! Yes watching the backyard critters makes me smile!! Glad you enjoyed your bunnies too!!

Love what you did with this challenge. Love the photo of the bunny...love your journaling about this particular bunny! Your brushwork is outstanding! So, so sweet!

Love what you did with this challenge. Love the photo of the bunny...love your journaling about this particular bunny! Your brushwork is outstanding! So, so sweet!
thank you so much for your kind and sweet comments :)

This is too cute Christa, love the photo of your baby bunny. I haven't been able to get a photo of the one that keeps visiting us. I love that spray / splash of paint. Thanks for playing along with my challenge. x

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
cfile
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename