Oscraps

Spring
vickyday

Spring

Done for the April 2023 Sketch Challenge #1 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/april-challenge-1-sketch.37364/

Journaling reads: See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. Song of Solomon 2:11, 12

The
ever-
growing
dandelion
with
their
sunny
faces...
I love
them!
Credits list
Born in Spring Kit by Sara Pullka
Born in Spring Brushes by Sara Pullka
Font is Times New Roman
Photo is mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Sarapullka Scraps
Reactions: ClaireG
Beautiful Vicky! I too love dandelions...we don't grow them down here in Florida but back home in Iowa, we had so many! I loved them...and insisted that Brian not try to kill them. We had a neighbor who was meticulous about his yard...and it was beautiful...but he killed all of the dandelions. So my name for him (in private) was the dandelion killer!

Aww this is wonderful Vicky!! Love the Dandelions, although they are weeds, they are a sunny happy weed to me :) I still remember my Dad spending so much money on weed killer for the lawn and if one got by, matured and turned to the "wish stage" I would pick it, make my wish and blow and he would get so mad LOL... They are pretty and you are right they do have sunny faces! Great job on the sketch challenge. Love the photo and reading your journaling with scripture noted as well!

I too love Dandelions. And isn't it lovely to see the sunny faces of flowers as Spring arrives. Great layout. Thanks for playing along with my challenge. x

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename