Oscraps

Challenge #1: Snow 136%
isDK

Challenge #1: Snow 136%

The text block wouldn't work with this sketch for the challenge, so I've abbreviated my thought into a design element.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (winter), postage, clip, brushes
Lorie Davison: Stitches
Maya DeGroot: Stitches
Natali: Paper
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/april-challenge-1-sketch.37364/#post-660688
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lorie Davison
  3. Maya de Groot
  4. natali design
Lovely pages, but disturbing image without water. Refuge water flow often isn't natural but managed by the refuge with changes likely in how they see its purpose. Hopefully this one will get some of that snow melt!

Lovely pages, but disturbing image without water. Refuge water flow often isn't natural but managed by the refuge with changes likely in how they see its purpose. Hopefully this one will get some of that snow melt!
We'll be back in June and July, and hoping it's all back to normal by then. It's been colder, more snow, and the gates might open any day. But I don't follow the court fights, so of course I'll worry a bit because I've seen other refuges have to quit taking their share, and so different from last year. ;)

You've presented some serious food for thought in your wonderful page. I hope you get the needed water.

Well, I love what you did with this page! Great take on the sketch...and, as always, I love your two page layouts. Love the big blended photo as the background and love how you educated us on what is going on. There are so many complex issues in our world today! But beautiful scrapping!

LOVE your take on the sketch! Another wonderful spread by you! Love the large photo blended into the background!

Gorgeous double page spread, the lack of water is a worry, but as you say, fingers cross the snow melt helps. Thanks for playing along with my challenge. x

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename