Oscraps

Brown-Headed Nuthatch
Journaling reads: This brown-headed nuthatch came to the feeder the first time ever today. I found out they make their home in the pine forest. The pines next to our property were being logged, and I’m afraid this little guy lost his home! Maybe he will find a new home soon but come back to the feeder! 12/1/23
Credits list
Audacious Kit Essentials by Laitha Art Studio
Audacious Blend Masks by Laitha Art Studio
Font is Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Laitha
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
have never seen such a bird before, and I hope it finds a new home soon. How lucky to be able to see him at your feeder.

Love the warm colors with the great photos of this nuthatch. Super to have the nicely different poses. Wish the logging wasn't the cause of its appearance.

Your use of the blend mask behind the feeder works beautifully here. And I love that cluster! It is such a privilege to have such a beautiful bird call by, I hope he returns next year,

What drew me to your page were the pretty white flowers tied together. Then I noticed the sweet birds. The colors are beautiful together.

You took so many beautiful photos of our feathered friends. This always creates magical layouts. The new kit from Laitha matches the colors perfectly.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename