Oscraps

Courage My Dear
Created For The August 2022 : Challenge #2 : 52 Inspirations : Beach

Great! Challenge...Been wanting to use some of my 52 Inspirations stash...Me being me...I couldn't create a layout just about the beach...I always have to put my own personal spin & meaning in my layouts...I'm always all about the feelings...I know some of you here may know a bit about my off & on battles with depression & anxiety...Well...this layout pretty much spells it out for me...I'd like to think the layout speaks the terms of how this condition works & feels for me...There are always good days & bad days too...And sometimes those bad days are debilitating...But Always choosing to see the positive side of things...I will always persevere no matter what...Waking up to a new outlook each & every day...Thanks *gina* for the challenge...

*I used all older Most Wonderful!!! 52 Inspirations products by Vicki Stegall
*I reworked & blended some of the papers
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Love how you have altered your photo. The blending in the background is simply stunning.

Gorgeous page, Rhonda - you wouldn't be you if the layout was only half filled ;). I like the photo treatment here with the masking / blending and the feeling you want to express.
Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge.

Gorgeous page, Rhonda - you wouldn't be you if the layout was only half filled ;). I like the photo treatment here with the masking / blending and the feeling you want to express.
Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge.
@*gina* Thank You! So Much Gina!!!!!...I like [love] ♥♥♥ what you said!!!...COOL!!!...#kiss3...

Beautiful and meaningful page, Rhonda! Love what you did with the image and the "stamped" copies on each side of her! Great background work!

Layout information

Category
52 Inspirations
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename