Oscraps

Sunrise Love
ksacry

Sunrise Love

Such a beautiful sunrise from our house! My husband was up for the sunrise November 21st when he snapped these pictures. (Not me, I sleep-in until 9:30)

Construction: I started with Scenic Template Album No 10 page 5 and flipped it vertically. I clipped my photos to the mask layer (two photos blended into one). I moved, removed the frame, and deleted several other layers of the template.
I used several Epiphany ArtsyTransfers and ArtPlay Palette Epiphany Brushes to fill in the background.
The title cluster is one I made in class Type Weaver by Syndee Rogers at Digital Scrapper. I used Color Fill and Hue/Saturatioin adjustments to change the coloring to match my layout and then added the UrbanThreadz from the template to finish.
Credits list
aAClassic Epiphany Collection is On Sale Now until Nov 29th at 9 am EST
ArtPlay Epiphany Collection
ArtPlay Palette Epiphany
ArtsyTransfers Epiphany

Other Supplies:
Scenic Template Album No 10
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Haha
Reactions: lacy
I'm with you. I get up when I wake up. Gorgeous colors! Love the woven ribbon title. I saw that class advertisement, but decided I probably didn't have time right now.

Love the ribbon in the title! And beautiful sunrise - I'm not in the right place to see one, even if I did get up that early, which I don't.

A sleepin til 9:30 sounds wonderful. glad hubby was up though to capture this gorgeous scene. Wonderful textures and the colours from nature!!

i love how you used transfers to create the clouds and give the photo even more power. beautiful title work.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename