Oscraps

Your favorite kit theme

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Hello artists!! I have a very simple question for you... do you have a kit theme that you can't resist? one that drives you completely crazy and you rush to buy it? I have, LoL, three themes... Alice, Steampunk and... Circus. And you, which is your favorite or your favorites?

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Gnomes. I don't know what it is. They're just adorable. And I hardly use them. I just crave them. LOL

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Gnomes. I don't know what it is. They're just adorable. And I hardly use them. I just crave them. LOL
Well, they have something special for you, that´s for sure. I think they are cute too. Can you show me your cutest gnome?

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I love AJ themed kits or kits with lots of "goodies" like thread and messy stuff - lots of embellishments and texture. I'm also drawn to bright colors.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
I love AJ themed kits or kits with lots of "goodies" like thread and messy stuff - lots of embellishments and texture. I'm also drawn to bright colors.
I like some of those kits to but not all. I prefer smaller kits but the texture is a must, LoL.

Kythe

CHEERY O
As I do art type pages rather than actual memory scrapping I tend to gravitate toward arty kits with watercolour type flowers that I can tuck under more realistic flowers, Lots of dreamy masks with soft edges,or overlays to build backgrounds. I also look for some not so common elements that can interest to a page.
I also like nostalgic kits that look back to an idealistic simpler time. (Much like the artist Thomas KIncaid.) Kids playing on the backyard swing, catching frogs, swimming in the pond.

Last edited:

Veronika

I am completely with Timounette, so with everything that has to do with nature and is green
and everything that has to do with the sea and contains a lot of blue
and love vintage with lace and some old stuff
....and then lots of stamps, brushes, seams, textures, etc.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
I love 'the everyday' kind of themes with lots of wordstrips and non-flower elements. Artsy/grungy bits are a must most of the time! Generally, I am drawn to earthy greens and browns... I also LOVE it when a it has a white/off-white texturized paper - but not a plain boring white... does that make sense?

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
As I do art type pages rather than actual memory scrapping I tend to gravitate toward arty kits with watercolour type flowers that I can tuck under more realistic flowers, Lots of dreamy masks with soft edges,or overlays to build backgrounds. I also look for some not so common elements that can interest to a page.
I also like nostalgic kits that look back to an idealistic simpler time. (Much like the artist Thomas KIncaid.) Kids playing on the backyard swing, catching frogs, swimming in the pond.
This are very interesting choices, love them!!

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
I love 'the everyday' kind of themes with lots of wordstrips and non-flower elements. Artsy/grungy bits are a must most of the time! Generally, I am drawn to earthy greens and browns... I also LOVE it when a it has a white/off-white texturized paper - but not a plain boring white... does that make sense?
Totally!! I love to scrap with a not "plain boring white" in my background, LoL.

Su_Sanne

Hard question...
I've changed my scraping style a lot here at the O-Family. It is also the first forum in which I exhibit my pages. Everything else from the past is simmering on the hard drive.I used to buy mainly from Lorie Davison or Palvinka - i.e. fantasy or sea elements. I have been scraping for about 17 years and had my own website for my dachshunds. I have inserted Max and Odin into every imaginable fantasy world. It was a nice time. I have told stories about the two and illustrated them accordingly. Nowadays I have other topics, other tasks in the challenges and I think it's great to try out new things. In other words, I adore anything that has green, blue, red, yellow, or any other colored element in it, and I'm clearly spending way too much money to satisfy my passion :rotfl:

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Hard question...
I've changed my scraping style a lot here at the O-Family. It is also the first forum in which I exhibit my pages. Everything else from the past is simmering on the hard drive.I used to buy mainly from Lorie Davison or Palvinka - i.e. fantasy or sea elements. I have been scraping for about 17 years and had my own website for my dachshunds. I have inserted Max and Odin into every imaginable fantasy world. It was a nice time. I have told stories about the two and illustrated them accordingly. Nowadays I have other topics, other tasks in the challenges and I think it's great to try out new things. In other words, I adore anything that has green, blue, red, yellow, or any other colored element in it, and I'm clearly spending way too much money to satisfy my passion :rotfl:
I agree with you ... change is good. I used to scrap a lot with kit that i don´t use anymore. xx

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I love some dark, rich colors (more on elements than oo papers) and messy thread, string, textures. I'm not so big on flowers, but I'm learning to use them. I prefer "funky flowers" and lots of elements to choose from. My pages generally take on a messy look or an AJ look. I also love "textured" background pages, but I generally use lighter BGs.

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
I love some dark, rich colors (more on elements than oo papers) and messy thread, string, textures. I'm not so big on flowers, but I'm learning to use them. I prefer "funky flowers" and lots of elements to choose from. My pages generally take on a messy look or an AJ look. I also love "textured" background pages, but I generally use lighter BGs.
Great choices @Cherylndesigns!! I love textures too. xx