Oscraps

**Winners** DAY 7 JUNE 16 - LYRICS | CHALLENGE

*gina*

CHEERY O
1685622460347.png

Congratulations to the winners of the Lyrics Challenge.

Winner 1 ($15): Erin2
Winner 2 ($5): TrishD
Winner 3 ($5): zlemon

Please check your messages.

To all other participations - thank you so much for your fantastic pages.
It was a pleasure to see how differently you interpreted the challenge.
I had a lot of fun and I hope you, too.

Hi and welcome to Day 7 of our 17th Birthday Celebrations.
My name is Gina and I will be hosting this challenge.

This is a lyrics challenge and for this event
I thought of this song (and can't get it out of my head)
Celebrations by Kool & The Gang.
Below is part of the lyrics

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you.

This challenge is very simple.
I want you to create a layout by using one word or a part of the lyrics above.
You can use a photo or create it photo less,
you can make a traditionell or an artsy layout - it's up to you.

But a little twist - no templates allowed!

I chose the word celebration.
Here is my page created with the Celebrate | Mixed Media Mini Mix by Rachel Jefferies
celebration.jpg

Can't wait to see your pages! Have fun!​

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 emoto designs + $5 CRK Designs
- Winner 2 - $5 Foxeysquirrel
- Winner 3 - $5 Lilach Oren
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Create a layout by using one word or a part of the lyrics above. No templates allowed!
- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 2023 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! :))
- Your page must be posted in the Special O-vents Gallery Oscraps 17th Birthday Party (2023) by PST 11.59 pm 30 June 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to do this.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thanks for this challenge. I overlayed the song lyrics on the photo. Now it's stuck in my head too.

Gorgeous double page and what a fantastic photo - I love the idea with the circus elements - so beautifully done.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.

easyeyes4you

*gina*

CHEERY O
This was really a fun challenge, Gina! As all challenges at this Birthday Party.
I had a lot of fun with all the Layouts - especially with this one ... guess why :partyhorn:

Gorgeous page, Susanne and what a great idea to show Kool & The Gang. The extraction is perfect and you gave them a big show stage. I like the added elements.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you for this challenge !

Laughter
Gorgeous page, Geraldine and I can see the smile. I love the photo with the OOB and the elements are just perfect.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Here's my layout - and those lyrics have become an earworm!
Gorgeous page, Joan - I wasn't expecting a Christmas layout now, but a great idea. I love the wonderful design and the beautiful photo. It seems to be it was a gorgeous Christmas party.

*gina*

CHEERY O
thanks for the challenge
here is mine
Gorgeous page, Anja - I love the way how you showed all the persons - the little one is just beautiful. I also love the presentation of the text.

*gina*

CHEERY O

This one got away from me... Not sure what I think of it.. a companion page for one already done... and when I went to post I discovered, the background paper was ineligible... so had to replace it... I like this, just not sure it goes with the other page...anyway... here it is.. Still have 2 others in the works, to finish...
Gorgeous page and wow - so many photos - it must have been a wonderful party. I love the flowers behind the photos and all the blending / masking.