Oscraps

DAY 7 JUNE 16 - LYRICS.jpg
Su_Sanne

DAY 7 JUNE 16 - LYRICS.jpg

There's (still) a Party going on right here ...

And by the way ... WHO did it, Ladies????
Reactions: nia
Ha, Ha, Ha!!! :rotfl:Now I see why you were looking for ladies underwear! Great page! I have never seen Kool and the Gang, did you throw your bra/panties at them when you saw them?? :notinfrontofthekids::shemademe:.

Ha, Ha, Ha!!! :rotfl:Now I see why you were looking for ladies underwear! Great page! I have never seen Kool and the Gang, did you throw your bra/panties at them when you saw them?? :notinfrontofthekids::shemademe:.
Unfortunately I've never seen them live, but I like their music. Maybe I would have done it at a Earth, Wind & Fire concert ... :floorlaugh:

One of my favorite groups ever - Kool and The Gang! I still listen to their music Love how you used the picture of the group at the bottom and added some of the lyrics at the top. Perfect song for our birthday party!!

Gorgeous page, Susanne and what a great idea to show Kool & The Gang. The extraction is perfect and you gave them a big show stage. I like the added elements.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.

What an amazing layout!! Your extraction of the photo is so well done!! The bright colors and the sunburst in the background are perfect.

OMG, I haven't thought about or heard music by them in a very long time.
So funny to see the way you've "decorated" the stage.
Wonderful page!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps 17th Birthday Party (2023)
Added by
Su_Sanne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata