Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED*** Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) October 2023 Challenge

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O

THE WINNER OF THIS MONTHS MOMMA O'S CHALLENGE IS... TANTEVA CONGRATULATIONS!!

1696127403772.png

Hi everyone and welcome to Vicki's challenge for October.

While Autumn is happening in the northern hemisphere, down here in the southern hemisphere we are finally moving into Spring. I must admit that Autumn truly is my most favourite season and I have been having lots of fun scrapping some autumn themed layouts, but then as I browsed through Vicki's products I came across her Blossoms collection and just had to scrap with it!!! :)

So for this month's challenge I would like you to share with me a layout about your most favourite flower/plant. Doesn't matter what season it blooms in, just scrap about your fave flower and tell me why you love it so much! You can either add some journaling on your layout or just tell me when you post your layout here in this thread.

My page: While I have some difficulty in growing them, a favourite flower of mine is the rose. The first spring in this house was so exciting as the previous owner had planted several types of roses and it was so thrilling watching them slowly coming into bloom for the next few months. One of roses I really fell in love with was a sweet pink rose that had a raggedy sort of edge on its petals, it was simply stunning and lasted very well in a vase when cut. Unfortunately I decided to move it to a new location but it didn't like it's new spot so it didn't survive. I was so sad about that but at least I took a lot of photos of it when it first bloomed so I have something to look back on. :)

12X12-PINK-ROSE---FULL-BLOOM.jpg

Credits:

blossoms-preview.jpg

Rules
- Make a layout of your favourite flower/plant. Please tell me why it is your favourite flower by adding some journaling to your layout or just telling me in this thread when you post your layout.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST October 31, 2023. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cath VP

A dust in this great universe
Thank you for this challenge ! I love roses like many people. I have been collecting rose bushes for over 30 years and my garden is a marvel! But I also like annual flowers that I sow and cut so that I always have bouquets in the house. I love the shine and camphorous scent of "roses d'Inde", plus I love seeing them in front of a section of turquoise blue zellige wall. The contrast and brightness are striking!