Oscraps

Momma O's October Challenge
My favorite flower is the Hydrangea. I have loved them for as long as I can remember - I think they remind me of the Victorian days when the porches were big, and people gathered on them and the Hydrangeas grew all across the front of these houses. When my youngest DD got married, I made her bouquet, and the Hydrangeas were the centerpiece. I wrapped the "holder" in one of my grandmother's handmade doilies. I'm blessed to have these beauties growing in my own garden now.

The background papers I used are from Vicki's Griselda Kit and the top paper almost blends with my picture of my own Hydrangeas. I also used some of the Andrea Kit, the Desi Kit and the Phenomenal Woman Kit. Font is Raustia Regular.
Oh yes, hydrangeas are so lovely and all the newest strains are just beautiful these days! Loving your page composition Cheryl and all the florals on this page are just gorgeous!

Oh yes, hydrangeas are so lovely and all the newest strains are just beautiful these days! Loving your page composition Cheryl and all the florals on this page are just gorgeous!
Thanks, Ona. I'm a traditionalist - I still love the white ones. That's what I have growing in my garden. Thanks for the challenge.

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename