Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED*** Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) FEBRUARY 2023 Challenge

bcgal00

CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THIS MONTH MOMMA O'S CHALLENGE IS...
CHAR8182 CONGRATULATIONS!!
1673568926754.png

Hi everyone, I'm Rae and I'm hosting the February Momma O Challenge.

February is a month that, to me, signifies the switch into "REAL LIFE". January is recovery from the holidays, maybe you worked hard at a new goal/change for the new year, changed your diet, started exercising more, etc. By February, things start to quiet down, you start to get settled back into your normal routine.

For this challenge, I want you to create a layout about what "REAL LIFE" is to you.

Maybe you will scrap a photo about your home, your workplace, your favorite spot to go to. Maybe you'll scrap about your daily routine, weekend plans or what dinnertime looks like in your home. Get the idea?

REAL LIFE is different for each of us. What is yours? Have fun and interpret this in any way that you wish.

My page is about my REAL LIFE since I retired and moved to another city. Life is quieter and slower now. I like it.

everyday-L.jpg

Rules
- Make a layout about your REAL LIFE.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST February 28, 2023. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cath VP

A dust in this great universe
Thank you Rae ! You will probably find my page very busy but want to know how I live (survive)... thanks to an art workshop in the middle of my garden and the incessant creation! You can see my workshop, outside and inside, one of my personal creations and the camellias so typical of my region.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THIS MONTH MOMMA O'S CHALLENGE IS...
CHAR8182 CONGRATULATIONS!!