Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED*** Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) August Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THE AUGUST MOMMA O'S CHALLENGE IS...
PIA/PIPPIN
CONGRATULATIONS!!

1664330344002.png

Hello and welcome to the August (yes, August!) Vicki Stegall (Momma O's) Challenge! I'm Cheryl and I'll be your host for this month.

My challenge is to create any stye of a SUMMER themed layout and use AT LEAST 4 DIFFERENT papers. I used 5 different papers on my layout. They can be plain or patterned, just make them different, so I can see them. The choice of how you use your papers is up to you.

I used Vicki's Summertime Kit, Summer Lovin Bundle and some sparkly bits from Let's Play 18 Mixed Media Digiscrap Elements.

Rules
- Make a layout with the theme: SUMMER that includes AT LEAST 4 different papers (My layout has 5)
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST August 31, 2023. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)​

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

I can't wait to see all of your summery delicious layouts!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thank you ALL for playing along in Vicki's August Challenge! There's a little bit of time left, if you want to join in. The challenge doesn't close until midnight PST time.

Status
Not open for further replies.