Oscraps

Vicki Stegall (Momma O's) August Challenge
Cherylndesigns

Vicki Stegall (Momma O's) August Challenge

Welcome to the August Momma O's Challenge. This month's challenge is to create a SUMMER THEMED layout - any style - as long as you use a Summer Theme AND use at least 4 DIFFERENT papers (that I can see) on your layout. They can be plain or patterned, as long as I can see the 4 (at least) different papers. I used 5 on my layout of my great-granddaughter, Kinleigh, hanging out in her pool float.
Credits list
Here's the link to the Momma O August Challenge: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/vicki-stegall-designs-momma-os-august-challenge.38011/
I used Vicki's Summertime Kit, Summer Lovin Bundle and some sparkly bits from Let's Play 18 Mixed Media Digiscrap Elements.
Font: Pumpkin Story Regular
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Stegall
Ahhhhh!! What a little peanut she is!! Love her hair :)
The colors of the kit and all of the fun elements are perfect for the photo, so happy and joyful and I can practically hear her chattering in it!

Ahhhhh!! What a little peanut she is!! Love her hair :)
The colors of the kit and all of the fun elements are perfect for the photo, so happy and joyful and I can practically hear her chattering in it!
Thanks for your sweet comments, Chris! She is a delightful child and we had the greatest time with her!!

Wonderful sample page, Cheryl! Cute photo and great extraction! Love all the layers.....and.....I just realized I was supposed to use 4 papers! OOPS! Gotta redo mine, LOL!

Wonderful sample page, Cheryl! Cute photo and great extraction! Love all the layers.....and.....I just realized I was supposed to use 4 papers! OOPS! Gotta redo mine, LOL!
Thanks, Vicky. I had to redo my LO for the sketch challenge. I missed the part about one of them had to be black and white. :floorlaugh:

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename