Oscraps

****WINNER ANNOUNCED****Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) APRIL 2023 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

*gina*

CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF MOMMA O'S APRIL CHALLENGE IS ... CHAR8182 CONGRATULATIONS!!

1678969149386.png

Welcome to Momma O's April, 2023 Challenge. My name is Gina and I'm your host for this month.

In Germany, April is one of the most changeable months of the year.
Sometimes there is rain, sometimes snow, sometimes very cold or very hot days.
You might think April is a moody diva.
So our theme for April is "WEATHER".
Show in your layouts what the weather is in April where you live.

For my layout I chose rain with all the puddles and how much fun it is to spring in.
Using Vicki's fantastic Magic in the Mess Full Collection

thisismylife.jpg

Rules
- Make a layout about the WEATHER in April where you live.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST April 30, 2023. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

*gina*

CHEERY O
Fantastic page, Mary - it seems to be rain in your area in April :). The different papers are gorgeous. I like the torn paper and the stitching on the other paper. The photo is stunning and the cluster and papers behind it are so beautifully arranged. The paper strips fit perfectly. Thank you so much for taking part of the challenge.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Gorgeous page, Britta - I know it rains a lot in Hamburg in April. It can be be dark and stormy, so I love that your page is colorful. The photos are perfect and it must be a lot of fun to spring in the puddles. The little cluster, the word strips and the stamps are a fabulous addition to your page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.

Rollinchen

Britta
Gorgeous page, Britta - I know it rains a lot in Hamburg in April. It can be be dark and stormy, so I love that your page is colorful. The photos are perfect and it must be a lot of fun to spring in the puddles. The little cluster, the word strips and the stamps are a fabulous addition to your page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.
Thank you very much Gina!
At the moment the sun is shining in HH, but it's still quite cold

*gina*

CHEERY O
Here is my page with a photo I took yesterday. We still have snow here and probably will all April.

What a gorgeous page and what a great photo - I like the use of the elements and stamps. I also like the papers behind the photo and the frame with the date. The title is just perfect.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.

*gina*

CHEERY O

*gina*

CHEERY O
One beautiful day in the week before Easter ... sunny and rather fresh ...

Gorgeous page, Marijke - I love the photo of Brügge with the wonderful frame and the torn papers behind it. The stitching with the flower on the top and the little cluster fit perfectly. I also like the grid.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you Gina for this challenge!

Gorgeous page, Géraldine - I love the different photos of the tulips on the beautiful background. The scribbles are perfect - a wonderful spring page.

*gina*

CHEERY O
The garden explodes with flowers and birdsong ! Thank you for this challenge !
What a gorgeous spring page, Cath - the nature explores, isn't it wonderful? I like the beautiful photos and the elements around them. The word strips are just perfect.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you ALL for taking part in the challenge. The winner will be announced soon!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THE APRIL 2023 VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS CHALLENGE IS ... CHAR8182 CONGRATULATIONS!!
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 3.50.00 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.