Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** Day 12 - Template | CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

timounette

CHEERY O

1670533868863.png

Hi, I am really happy to host the last challenge of our Christmas event.
I prepare a double page template for you and 4 wordarts.

Click on this image below to download

Your goal is simple : you have to use this template with 12 photos and one of the wordart : "a year in review", "12 days of Christmas", "A wonderful day" (or its French translation).
For the rest, you add what you want: elements, papers, brushes ...

I can't wait to discover your pages and your pictures.
Have fun !

My page as an example :

132219624_o.jpg

https://oscraps.com/community/media/day-12-template-chall.372311/

CHALLENGE PRIZES & RULES:

PRIZES:

CHAI - Winner 1 - $10 to NLD deigns STORE
DADY - Winner 2 - $5 to Magical Reality Designs STORE
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

RULES:
  • Refer to the challenge rules above in BLUE
  • Please include the words DAY 12 in your title when uploading to the gallery.​
  • Please use 100% Oscraps products. ( Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges ). You need to credit all the products used on your layout.​
  • Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2022 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation. ( We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )​
  • Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2022 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below).​

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
  • Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon ( little camera ).​
  • This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.​
  • Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Last edited:

timounette

CHEERY O
Oh ladies I'm really happy when I see all these beauties in this post.
Off to comment each LOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.