Oscraps

12-Days-of-Christmas - Day 12
vickyday

12-Days-of-Christmas - Day 12

I can't believe this is the last day of the 12 Days of December Event!
Done for the Day 12 Template Challenge found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/day-12-template-challenge.36630/

OH, BROTHER! Did I go down the rabbit hole looking for these images on Pixabay! I spent too many hours doing just that! I should have used the 12 Months in Review instead! Here’s my version of the 12 Days of Christmas, LOL!

Journaling reads: 1. a partridge NOT in a pear tree 2. two turtledoves 3. three not-so-French hens 4. four crow-ing birds 5. five somewhat gold rings 6. six geese a-walking 7. seven swans a-swimming 8. eight maids milking cans less the maids 9. nine little ladies dancing 10. ten lords leaping 11. (at least) eleven pipers piping 12. twelve drums without drummers
I love your interpretation of this template. You had to spend a lot of time looking for all these pictures, but it was worth it, your page is very successful.

Thanks for your participation.

I love your take on the challenge, Vicky. This is so creative and I'm impressed you found (almost accurate) photos for all the lyrics. :D Yay, you!

Layout information

Category
2022 - 12 Days of December
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename