Oscraps

What are you watching?

createwings

I'm such a TV junkie LOL! I'm loving these shows this season...
455716.gif

Greys Anatomy

So you think you can Dance!!

Dancing with the Stars

Biggest Loser

For some reason I am totally addicted to Law and Order... I will watch it any possible moment I can! LOL.. Especially when I'm creating
beatingheartu.gif

So what shows are you addicted to if any.. I hope there are others out there LOL!
jump2b.gif

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Dawn LOL! about being a TV junkie!! I am totally the opposite.......where we live we can't get TV reception so we haven't had TV for about 13 years!!! I do watch it when I am away travelling with work though! and so I can say that I love Law and Order as well. I hire the series so we watch them on DVD........I love Bones as well and our favourite at the moment is Medium.

there are so many different Law and Orders though isn't there, we are currently watching the sex crime- special unit ones. and of course, another favourite is the Criminal Mind series, really love that one!

createwings

LOL about the TV... some days I honestly think it would be a whole new direction in life to throw TV out the door! I have friend that does not own one either... But I sure do love it :)

Oh yes I totally forgot about Criminal Minds... that is a fantastic series too... I watched one a few weeks ago that scared me LOL! I also watch the SVU versions of Law and Order...

nina

i love greys anatomy, desperate housewives-these are my favs.
also i often watch criminal minds, csi ny, csi miami and life.

helenh

Amazing Race and Survivor for me!

24 when it is on. And "Flash Forward" has just started downunder and DH wants to watch that.

Currently we are working our way through the BBC "Spooks" series. Wonderful British TV at it's best!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
ooooh...let's see. I'm not a big reality tv fan but I do love american idol when it starts. Otherwise I love House, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Criminal Minds, Private Practice, Fringe and that's what I can think of. I'm not as crazy as I have been in the past.

LSlycord

I was a Dancing with the Stars addict until this season. Haven't watched it once. I love "Chopped", "Top Chef" and "Iron Chef".

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
and here they're starting reruns of McCleods daughters! I missed the last seasons!

danenan

I am a HUGE Grey's Anatomy Fan! I don't watch tv all that much, but if GA is on, I don't even pick up the phone LOL.
And I absolutely loved Heroes, Friends and Sex in the City. Sometimes watch Criminal Minds (Kinda scary sometimes, I agree Dawn), Law and Order, CSI (with Grissom!!) and So you think you can dance.

Hmmm that is actually quite a lot :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Thank goodness for DVR's!

Fringe is my favorite!
Also like NCIS, CSI, Criminal Minds, Bones (see a pattern )

We have been watching Vampire Diaries too, Gary doesn't like it but Cait and I do

ETA: We also like CSI:NY and we like to watch Ghost Whisperer to make fun of Melinda hahah

MommySpice

House...Bones...GA...Private Practice...Lost...Desperate Housewives...One Tree Hill....Gossip Girl...Fringe...Lie to Me...Amazing Race...um...we watch too much tv. Thank goodness for DVR is all I can say. *lol*

alyssascrapper

My favorites are grey's anatomy of course, house and Dexter (it's a bit dark but soo funny)...oh and flash forward is looking really good.

hondachicc

You ladies know it!!! Best thing ever...DVR!!!!!!!!

I love Criminal Minds, NCIS, CSI Miami & NY, Law&Order SUV, Survivor & Amazing Race (I am an original reality TV junkie), Dancing with the Stars...and my fave comedy which hasn't started yet is RULE OF ENGAGEMENT, and The Adventures of Old Christine.

dabittymama

Heros, Lie to Me, and Bones. In the winter add LOST and 24 to the list :). I also watch a lot of curious George and Little Einestiens...not really by choice!

snappy2003

Ona, I can't imagine not having TV, although I think there'd be such peace without it. I don't know what my DH would do, he's a couch potato....I'm always holding down my computer chair ;). I usually leave the tv on in the background and watch/listen to what's on.
let's see for me...

Sons of Anarchy--!!!!! it's awesome(there's a hot young guy on there mmmmm)
Army Wives--totally addicted
House
Drop Dead Diva--sooo cute
Lifetime movies--
If there's a scary movie on I'll find it...I love October there's all kinds of them on right now :).

Fun thread, Dawn!!

Bush Girl

I have a passionate hate of reality TV shows so don't watch any of those.

I loved Grey's Anatomy & Lost when I lived in Singapore but can't get them here in the UK, so haven't seen for quite a while. We CAN get re-runs of CSI, which I love as we couldn't get this in Singapore! I also like Heroes & Desperate Housewives and have enjoyed the first two episodes of Flash Forward. Did you guys realise that much of the Flash Forward cast is actually British?

LelaFleet

LOL! I always have the tv on! I Love watching Bones, NCIS, CSI, House, Law and Order SVU..........my DVR works overtime!!

I'm so bad I watched CSI so much that my 2 year old daughter would ask me if I was watching EI again. LOL!

hondachicc

Oh Dawn....Army Wives is my FAVORITE!!! I am sad that it's not on all year!! there is only one or two more episodes left...BOO!!

createwings

I knew there were other TV addicts here
lol3g.gif

I totally forgot to add Survivor my DH and I have never missed a season!!! I think I'm getting a bit tired of it though... I wish I didn't like reality shows but their is no hope for me :) If I was like Selena (BushGirl) then that would cut my TV watching in half!!

This Flash forward sounds like it could be good too! Maybe I should not of posted here as now I am going to have too many shows... ! But like some of you I'm in LOVE with MY DVR!!! It is wonderful to be able to record everything especially when you have small kids. I actually think I watch less because sometimes I won't watch them all after they are recorded.

This Army Wives sounds interesting... I'm not sure if it plays where I live?? What channel is it on? Like I need another show!!!

Oh I love Iron Chef Linda! Have any of you watched the original version??? My DH and I love those they make us laugh with the translator voices.

I used to LOVE Scary movies, but my DH will not watch them... and I have to be able to watch them with someone.. so after 12 years I am now not able to really watch the really scary movies because I am too sensitive now!!! Crazy how taking a break from those and after having kids can do that too you!!!

Wia (Dane) I really love the Criminal minds but this one episode really freaked me out but for some reason I keep going back for more!!

Never seen this show Spooks Diane.. what is it about?

OH YES Chris!!! My DH started recording Vampire Diaries for me and I LOVE That too!!!

Oh boy I feel like I'm a total addict now! Maybe we need to have a No TV week! ! I guess I'm totally out of the closet on this habit but it is nice to know I'm not alone I think we need a group hug!!
lol3g.gif

grouphug2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

katg1006

Oh my word...I must confess I love my fall tv shows!!! I am so glad for On Demand on cable or I would miss soooo many!

My Must Watches shows are: CRIMINAL MINDS, CSI NY, CSI, NCIS NUMBERS

My Will Watch: if I have time: CSI Miami, NCIS LA, Bones, Any show on Bravo,

Ohhh I love Army Wives too! I agree....it should be on more!!!!

hondachicc

This Army Wives sounds interesting... I'm not sure if it plays where I live?? What channel is it on? Like I need another show!!!

LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!! my fave channel!! and it's a summer series...It's just finishing up it's 3rd season...either 1 or 2 episodes left, then we have to wait until next June!!

Oh and I have not missed one episode of Survivor either!! I get tired of it myself, but just can't stop watching!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
My MIL loves Army Wives but I never even tried to watch it. I mean I am an Army wife, why would I watch a show about it? Seems weird to me, but a lot of people like it. I do REALLY miss ER this year though. I loved that it ended as just another day in the ER though last year. I haven't been as into watching shows this year for some reason. I haven't even bothered with Heroes. Very strange for me.

createwings

LindaW I wonder if it is available to rent? Yes I have the lifetime channel I guess I could even watch an episode to see if I like it.

Clara I grew up in a Navy home as my father was enlisted for over 25 years... I am sure it would be a bit weird to watch a show when you are an Army wife LOL!

You know I was totally in love with Heros last season.. I've been recording it but I seem to be losing my interest too.

A funny thing... have any of you ever watched it's me or the dog? I don't even have a dog and I seem to find it interesting... I just love how she whips them all into shape. I guess I hope to have a dog again in the future...

When there is not much on I also seem drawn to Animal Planet like Animal Cops and such... but that can be sad sometimes.

I watch most of this when I'm up late designing as I find it comforting to have the TV on when I'm up by myself working... as I'm a bit of a night owl :)

yvonnahenna

Rigt now I'm watching Desperate Housewifes!
And I love GA! Prison break.

And I loved to watch 'Dirt' with courtney cox. Anybody from USA, did they just end with the first season? Or is there a 2nd?

danenan

hahaha Yvon, I don't think they now that show :)
I like Waar is De Mol very much, that Johnny is a hunk!