Oscraps

TELL me something I don't know...

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
:eek: Cat ... glad you still became a mom :)
what did you speak before you were 5 ?

OK ... here's an easy one to share :
I lived in Egypt for 3 years as a kid.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Love this thread!

What don't you all know about me?

Hmmm..

I was born with a club foot and had to have casts on my legs as a baby to straighten them out. My dad couldn't tuck me in at night until me legs were covered.

I knew I was going to have two kids, Scott and Caitlyn when I was in HS.

I was forced to go to church until I was confirmed ( but we didn't take confirmation names), then I was allowed to stop going.
I almost didn't get my First Communion because I asked the priest why it was so important to memorize prayers rather than pray in your own words. I was in first grade and could not for the life of me remember the Hail Mary. I was always a rebel LOL

mei74

Too bad they don't have all night libraries!

Are you a librarian? I am too; my degree is in library science ... not actually working in a library right now (just left libraries after 8 years this summer), but still using some "library skills" as a web producer.

This thread is awesome. Learning so much about everyone.

Here's a few more about me:

My parents have the same birthday but they were born in different years.

I once ate cow heart kabobs in Peru. They were actually very tasty.

I am a huge college basketball fan, love the ACC, especially the UMD Terappins. So looking forward to bball season!

lemonyr

Okay...this thread is friggin' awesome! I'm having so much fun reading about everyone!!! :D :D :D

Here are a few more for me...

-I have horrible knees. I've had problems with them since 6th grade and they'll blow out at the drop of a dime. not to mention, I am in constant pain. Not fun at all!

- I met hubby when we worked together.

- I live 3 houses up the street from my high school sweetheart's parents. It's so weird to see them outside all the time!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
here's a couple more...

*I tricked my hubby into our first date (and he's glad)
*When Cora was two months old, I took her with me to my classes in college when I was getting my masters degree
*When I was little, instead of house, I used to play church all the time with my stuffed animals as the congregation and me as the worship leader...heehee
*I am the worship leader of my church now...appropriate after all those years of practicing with my stuffed animals!! hahahahahah

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Cool game!! Love this!!

* I'm born on my grandfathers birthday
* and my best birthday gift ever, is that I get to celebrate my birthday on sept 4 and my grandfather celebrates it on sept 5
* I got my mom into scrapping
* I (uhm.. we, my mom and I) have a scraproom
* I almost went to school still wearing my slippers

WendyW

This thread is awesome!! I've enjoyed my afternoon reading!

Some of you may/may not know these things about me....

* I play the flute and have a degree in Music Performance
* I also have a degree in Religion & Christian Minisitries
* I lived in South Africa for three years ('96-'99)
* I met my husband when I went back to school for the second time...and he is 8yrs younger than me...yes! I robbed the cradle! But he is my soulmate and I love him with all of my heart!

~*Lainebean*~

here are some more things about me..

*I am short for my age... 14 and 4'10"
*I make more money per month than my mom
*I was 12 when i first dyed my hair. i think. i didn't really have a problem with my natural color i just wanted change LOL. since then its grown out and been dyed twice more.
*I LOVE cats. BUT i just found out(unofficially) that i am allergic to them. grr!

N

NewAdmin

here are some more things about me..

*I am short for my age... 14 and 4'10"
*I make more money per month than my mom
*I was 12 when i first dyed my hair. i think. i didn't really have a problem with my natural color i just wanted change LOL. since then its grown out and been dyed twice more.
*I LOVE cats. BUT i just found out(unofficially) that i am allergic to them. grr!

wow cora! i would have pegged you for way taller than that for some reason. you look tall in your pictures. :)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
wow cora! i would have pegged you for way taller than that for some reason. you look tall in your pictures. :)

That's like when we went to Coz...Wendy was a LOT taller than I thought and Chris was a lot shorter!! How fun to find out all of these little tidbits!!!

...like you guys wanted to know Cora makes more money than me!! LOL!!!!

LSlycord

Linda, when you said you learned how to skip in college, at first I thought you meant how to cut class. I was going to say me too! But actual skipping, that's cool. I often say it is an underrated mode of transportation.

To tell the truth Donna...I did learn that kind of skipping as well!:D

t_a_l_i

Cora! I would have never guessed your height! I also thought you were a tall chick!

Here's one for you all about me - I am terribly, incredibly LAZY!!!! :D

petey111

Are you a librarian? I am too; my degree is in library science ... not actually working in a library right now (just left libraries after 8 years this summer), but still using some "library skills" as a web producer.

Yup! I am a school librarian right now. I do the library and the technology at the school. I love it!

sandracvrt

this thread is FUN! Let's see... what you might not know about me...

I was born on my aunt's birthday (one of dad's sisters)
I have a B.S. in Psychology that I've never used...
I'm afraid of heights and totally HATE roller coasters...
I love to collect turtle figurines and stuff!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
ohhhh Sandra's in da house!!! love that, san!!!

which reminds me...I collect sheep...oh yeah...you knew that!!

Bamm

Most of you know this but for those of you who don't, I got married when I was 17.

I am obsessed with body modifications. Tattoo's & Piercings. I am starting a full sleeve in honor of Dia De Los Muertos in January or February.

I dropped out of high school after I had to repeat my freshman year. (I scored college levels on my Pre-SATs)

I LOVE rubber duckies, obsessed actually. I have boxes of decor for my bathroom.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hee hee! Love this thread!
Kayleigh, make sure you take lots of pics as you get your sleeve done!

Another thing you know but not all of it- I am a Disney fanatic.
I collect Disney stuff. We have collectible, Disney Xmas tree. I have a Disney kitchen- plates, silverware, decorations and so on. Disney World is my favorite place to be. I never went there as a child- my first trip was with Gary after we got married and we have been there 4 times since. We took Scott on his first trip there when he was only 15 months old. I get very jealous when other people go now that we haven't been in so long, because I am possessive- Disney is *my* place LOL

I also have a Mickey Mouse tattoo!

LSlycord

My maiden name was Noel. When I got married, I officially made that my middle name. Each of my children have that as a middle name. At Christmas, the only ornaments on the tree without Noel are the ones that the kids choose specially to represent that year!

sandracvrt

I have a moon&stars tattoo on my leg (you may have known that), but I want a turtle one on my lower back!

sandracvrt

yep... I got it as a Mother's Day gift to myself in 2003 LOL

mytattoo.jpg

t_a_l_i

I smoked for 7 years, from 16 to 23. I quit in October 2003, but, every time I go out (to a bar or a club) or am around SIL's fiancee (who smokes menthols, which was my fav) I still have at least 1. I don't know if I will ever be able to completely stop. When I'm in the car I still crave them.

Bamm

I *can not* drive with any form of shoe on. I have to be barefoot.
Which is extremely uncomfortable in winter time, but the only time I have ever worn shoes, I got in a car accident.