Oscraps

TELL me something I don't know...

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Oh - something you didn't know about me

I grew up in rural central NY - Cato to be exact- married my HS sweetheart (30 years this year) and moved to the other end of the county - Aurora

Moved to rural OH for a job opportunity for dh in 2002- flat and ugly compare to the Finger Lakes of NY

I am one of 12 children - birth order: Leita, Gloria, Bill, Jack & Jill, Roger, Carl, Fred, Paul, Pete, ME, & Dave

yvonnahenna

And Yvonna, I would still think you would crash into something in front of you or miss a turn.
Nopes,, I went to the same school for 4 years by bike. After 2 years I could dream the way I had to go. And in the 3rd year of going to that school, I figured that I could read books at my bike.
I live in a small village, not much traffic.

Stef

I have had so much fun reading through this thread!

Let's see...since I'm new, basically anything I put here would meet the requirement of something you don't know about me. ;)

1. I have had 5 fairly big surgeries and am scheduled to get my entire elbow replaced in the next year or so....and I'm not yet 30.

2. I "developed" rheumatoid arthritis at the age of 7 and have battled it nearly my entire life. I was told I'd never be able to carry a child, because of the strain it would cause on my body. I decided "if there's a will, there's a way" and I'm proud to announce my daughter is now a year and a half and we're trying for baby #2!

3. I am "slightly crunchy". Meaning = I use cloth diapers, do TONS of recycling, advocate breastfeeding, wear my baby around in a sling, make my own babyfood, try to eat/buy organic, etc etc. (Don't worry, I'm not one of those pushy people that thinks this is for everyone.)

:D

Yam

I totally missed this thread until now!!! Now I am reading all the 16 pages!
Amazing stuff, such a cool idea Sally!!!
About me...well, being so open in my scrapbook journaling...I don't know what you don't know already!!!

-I wanted to be a nun until I was 14 years old. I was running away as a child and go to sit in the church. When I was 14 and half years old I got my first kiss from a boy I fell in love in the ship that took me from Argentina to Israel and understood that I am NOT material for a good nun..........and I got finally that I was Jewish.....well, I born to a Jewish mom and a Catholic father, but he converted to Judaism when I was 14. But was the kissing and not the religion what convinced me :) Still, up to date, I melt when I see a nun!!!

LSlycord

Like Yam, I think that I'm pretty transparent so you probably know most things about me.

I have a degree in elementary education that I've never used. I still hope that someday I'll get a chance to teach. For now, we play school at home and I'm working on Kdg. and 1st grade curriculum!

As a child, I would rather sit and visit with adults than children.