Oscraps

Such sad and shocking news about Pattie Knox

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Pattie passed away suddenly and I am just so sad. I didn't know Pattie personally but she was such an inspirational designer and sounded like such a sweet person, always ready to help anyone with her vast knowledge of anything to do with digi scrapping.

If anyone would like to leave a note of condolence you can do it here on her Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pattie.knox

Pattie will certainly be missed.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I got this message from The Daily Digi on twitter & though I recognize the name I don't know her personally.. This is still so sad! It's a loss for the community too. I know she got a lot of people to love this hobby & will be missed.

ptabbert

I didn't know Pattie personally but enjoyed her fun personality on the DD website and on Digital U webcasts. Her creative style reflected her personality so well. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and with everyone who knew her in the scrapping community. She will be missed!

dodiegonzales

This is really very sad.My prayers to her family. Hope God will give them more strength. I don't know her too but I am sure she will be missed by many.

Ellen

very sad news, for her family and the digi family as well. She's passed her love for digiscrapping on to many people.

Bush Girl

Such sad news for her family. I have lots of Pattie's stash from way back in my DD days. Thanks for letting us know, Ona.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I didn't know her either but just from reading the messages she sounds like she was a wonderful, happy, and creative soul. Many good thoughts to her family and friends. :(

whatnext

i am so sad about this. Pattie was a great teacher and a fun person. thanks for posting this, Ona.

petey111

I know of her work from when I first started digiscrapping. I'm sooo sorry for her friends and family.

terryb

I was so sad when I heard this news yesterday! When I first got started in digi I took a couple of classes with her. She was such a wonderful person. She will be greatly missed.

snowdropz

I don't know her personally but I bought two of her art journaling classes and she was good! What a loss to the digi world!