Oscraps

So... back to Twilight...

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I couldn't easily find that thread we had about Twilight, so I figured I'd just start a new one....

My friend saw an ad for one of those "Which Twilight character are you?" quizzes and asked me who I thought I was. I said, "heck, I dunno. Some days I could be Rosalie." She said she couldn't see that (but I really just meant cuz I've been rather self absorbed of late). She thought I might be Esme because I take everyone in and make them feel like family. (which really made me feel good :) )

So, (skip to the end...) we took the quiz - I'm Edward and she was Bella lol

You're Edward Cullen - You have great taste for the finer things in life, a classic style, and you understand the way people work so you can manipulate easily. You have many talents and a bit of a temper, but you are mostly level-headed and rational.

You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.

Here's the quiz: http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/5585712/which-twilight-novel-character-are-you

katg1006

*ROTFL* This was fun.... I'm Esme!

You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project.

Oh man! I like that description better :)

t_a_l_i

:D

You're Alice Cullen - You are vivacious and full of energy! Your childlike way of looking at life makes you both amusing and special to your friends. You make an excellent friend, although you do have a tendency to get uppity if you're not immediately given your way- people often give into you for your charm.

WendyW

I'm Bella...not a great fit....I found myself wanting to check more than one option, lol!

I watched the movie again....and disliked it even more after reading all four books. I don't see that cast carrying it on if they continue with the series. The books are just too awesome!

petey111

I haven't read them yet. I just downloaded the first one, but I took the quiz anyway. (Hopefully, the question about which character do you like least didn't factor in too much!)

In any case, I'm Bella. But I'm with Wendy, I couldn't decide about what to pick. =)

helenh

that was fun...thanks Vicki! I am Bella...hmm...agree with half of what it said or maybe I am delusional about myself LOL! oops...I just tripped!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oooh I got a different one:

You're Carlisle Cullen - You are very intelligent and have high moral standards. You truly care about people and helping them. Your knack for solving problems and pleasing two warring sides makes you unique and a desirable friend to have, even if sometimes you have to tell people what they might not like hearing.

What do you girls think?

ETA: If I read the thread- I'd see that Jos and I are together in this :)

iamgonewiththewind

Neat quiz!

Here are my results (not much of a surprise):

snappy2003

eeeeek! I'm my fave character :) I loved her in the book and the movie...her hair in the movie is sooo cute! LOL

You're Alice Cullen - You are vivacious and full of energy! Your childlike way of looking at life makes you both amusing and special to your friends. You make an excellent friend, although you do have a tendency to get uppity if you're not immediately given your way- people often give into you for your charm.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
This is so fun to see who all is playing along on this :) :)

I wanna know what the description for Jasper is going to say :)

Priscilla

TOTALLY see that :D

dabittymama

Here you go Vicki~
You're Jasper Hale - You have a calming personality and a simplistic way of looking at life. People like to be around you because you can help keep peace and are friendly to everyone. Although you do have a quiet side, you would be well balanced with a bubbly, spunky mate.

I just retook this to show DH, he thinks I am crazy, and I thought I put all the same answers in as I did the first time when I got Carlisle, but I was Jasper this time.