Oscraps

September Standing O's

hondachicc

Have you spotted a layout that just makes you say, "WOW!"? Give a little pat on the back to its creator by listing them in our Standing O's. Link us up to the layout so that we all can give them some love. And if you're nominate, feel free to share the love with someone else!

I can't wait to see what creations everyone finds this month!

ViVre

i really cann't say how much i'm in love with this page.
Look what she has done with the picture ...... and all that beautiful clustering.

Image is linked.

todido

i really cann't say how much i'm in love with this page.
Look what she has done with the picture ...... and all that beautiful clustering.

Image is linked.

Omg Thanks so much for your kinds words!! I am so Happy you like my page ;) big Hugs!!

LSlycord

WOW...is exactly what I said when I saw this one .
THE-DIFFERENCE-websize.jpg

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ulla-May's pages invariably have me saying "ooooooohhhh that's GORGEOUS" and this one was no different!!! Look at the lighting! Look at the blending! Oh my ... please click & take a closer look ...

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oh Phylis thank you sooooo much ... this was actually my 1st page using some of Anna's wonderful goodies! ♥ ♥ ♥

mrstoa

mrstoa
I just had to post Clara's page -
Clara, her family and friends have gone thru such heart-breaking tragedy this past few days - her message is clear and one never to forget.
The symbolism used is truly inspirational.

Clara's layout also reminds us scrapping is a way to heal.

Thank-you, Clara for sharing.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I might be biased because I adore NYC and Times Square... check out this one by Squeak

(but I don't think I am biased at all- its truly an amazing page!)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Look at this beauty by Adryane, isn't it simply GORGEOUS!!!! its linked so remember to go and leave some love (if you haven't already that is!!!!) :)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Speaking of gorgeous- this layout is just all kinds of gorgeousness- sigh I could sit and stare all day! Image is linked so please leave Connie some love!