Oscraps

September Standing O's

digigal

Just speechless, beautifully done!https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=236780&title=annalift&cat=1351

Kenny_v2_Oweb.jpg

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Thanks digigal, I just figured I would check out some of the great standing O's never expecting to see my page here, but I have to thank everyone for the heart warming comments. I made the page for my dd, as she wanted something special to remember him by, and not only was she happy to see the page, but loved reading all the wonderful comments.

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Thank-you so much Vicki for the standing O for Old Poway Park. When I saw Anna's new kit, I knew I had to scrap this photo using it and much of her other new stuff. What a great way to start the week.

tawyn

Thanks Adryane for picking my LO - it was only an OK photo until I ArtPlayed it ;) great fun.

donnagoar

Wow, Kristy (Kiliki) thank you so much for mentioning my page here. I'm thrilled you liked it! Thanks!!
Donna

digigal

Thanks Adryane for picking my LO - it was only an OK photo until I ArtPlayed it ;) great fun.

LOVE your adorable photo, but have to agree with you -- once you "ARTPLAY" it, it turns into something really special! (I know it has with my not-so-sharp photos!)

~francine

faby33

Wow , thank you for my page " un certain sourire " ! it's a great honor to be here in GSO !