Oscraps

September Standing O's

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
here is another gem to add to all the gorgeous creations so far!! by Kym and it features that adorable little girl of hers!!! just love the colours, the photos the everything of this precious page!!!

kym

Ona, thanks for thinking of me and putting my layout in the standing OOOOOs. I am sOOOOOOOO not worthy of all this attention. You guys are the best and your layouts, tutorials, and support of all the kind ladies here have really helped me to become a better scrapper through the years. So this is really all because of yOu. Thanks for listening to my nomination acceptance speech! Hugs to everyone

Bush Girl

This is so utterly amazing and so far out of Nini's comfort zone that I simply HAD to propose this. Come take a look:

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=180025&title=travel-memories&cat=699

TRAVEL-MEMORIES.jpg

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Look at this amazing page by Vivre, the fantastic crop from the bikes and that touch of red is phenomanal !!!!!!

ViVre

Ooooooh, Veer, THANKS!!!
I know it looks clean and simple, but I can tell you I tried 23 pictures, 18 stripes to put behind the pictures, several elements and 6 backgroundpapers. And finally ..... I decide to delete them all. So i'm really really very happy that you also like it this way. :kiss:
THANKS. THANKS. THANKS.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
OMG!!! the thread has filled up with MORE gorgeous goodies while I was asleep!!! and I didn't even hear you tip toeing in to do it!!! :)

Selena what a great pick!! Really that page of Nini's is still so much 'her' style, beautifully thought out and even though there are heaps of photos Nini has still managed to keep it clean and simple! just brilliant!!!

Vivre, your page is amazing!! its funny what we do behind the scenes isn't it!!!! LOL! we could spend hours on one page and noone will know when they see the end product!! I LOVE what you did here, love the splashes of red in the bikes and the flowers!

LindaS.... OMG. what a totally adorable photo and I LOVE the photo processing you did sweetie!! and the way you scrapped it........... gah, it is just perfect!!!!

petey111

What awesome pages everyone! I never would have thought that was Nini's page!!! And such fun sweet pages from Linda and Kim! And the touch of red! Wowweee!

LSlycord

Thanks Chris for the Standing O!!! Made my day...and since I woke up at 3:30 this morning, I've got a long day to make!!!

Seriously, all of the stuff in the gallery is lucious right now!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I found this stylish little number from Elisa (aka EHStudios) in the gallery this morning & thought it deserved to be here too ... love the crop of her photos, the blending & the splash of colour!!! Image is linked so please click & leave her some lovin' ...

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Thank you thank you Sue!! This was a much needed happiness today!

Plus! They will be 11 tomorrow!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! Getting them this weekend for some fun! ha!

Michael

Elisa -- stunning! I have to go to the gallery and add it to my favs! The blending and color pop and the whole spirit of it! I didn't know you had twins! (I'm assuming because "they" will be 11). Happy birthday to them!

Great pick, Sue!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
LOL! Michael,they are Elisa's nieces...........Miss Elisa is still footloose and fancy free!!! :biggrin: but wow!! Elisa your page is just stunning sweetie!!! I love all the photos and the blending and swirls and the pop of colours and, and............okay I will go and leave some loving on your actual LO!! LOL! :)

Michael

:oops:

My apologies Elisa, if I would have read more I would have seen that you were "getting them"...

Sometimes I lose track of who is old, who is young, who has kids, who is allergic to peanut butter...etc... I should keep a cheat sheet by my computer!

Still -- an amazing layout!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahaha Michael!!! actually I got it wrong!!! bad grandma!!! They are actually Elisa's cousins NOT nieces!!! bwahahhahhaa! my goodness, we will have her married off with upteem nieces and children of her own soon!!!!! :biggrin:

katg1006

Have you all seen Sue's Something Wonderful?? I am in love with this layout...just WOW!!! I think the title is perfect - It's something Wonderful ;)