Oscraps

September Standing O's

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oooh goodie!! I get to start the September Standing O's off!!

REMEMBER!!! ANYONE can nominate an LO here!! we just love seeing all the bling out there in the gallery!!!

So look what I found this morning, this piece of gorgeousness featuring one of our new designers ZuzanaH Design's kit Blue Meadow!! The page was created by Lucie and isn't it just stunning!!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Great choice Ona :) That kit ... is WOW!!! WOW !!! I commented on at least 25 of them in the gallery this morning .... and every single one of them was :faint:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
There are lots of gorgeous LO's featuring Retro (the new oscraps designers collab kit) but it was the journaling in Helen's LO that really caught my attention and had me in hysterics as I was reading it ... seriously, check it out and if you're anything like me, you'll be saying "I remember that" after every line!!! Image is linked so please go & leave some ♥ ♥ ♥

LSlycord

Great layouts! And, can someone please remind me of the code that makes the layout linkable. My mind is going so fast...

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahha Linda. I just copy the url link and then use the world icon with paperclip (next to the yellow/mountain/image button. so while the LO is still active in the thread, go back to the gallery and get the url/copy it and then come back and click that link button. is that as clear as mud for you?? :)

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Have you SEEN this by LaurieW for Sue's Card Challenge????? GAH!!!!!!!!! I would pay for this card ..... PERFECTION!!!

helenh

thanks so much Sue F ... I had a blast doing that page ... my list could have gone on and on.

A wonderful trip down memory lane!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oooooh, look what I found in the gallery ... isn't it beautiful? I love the photo and the way Chris (aka faerywings) has drawn your eye towards the photo by placing the flower under the title. The image is linked, so please click & leave some love!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Sue!! I am sooooooo o-happy!!!!! I don't think I have ever been in the standing O's before! TY!!

WHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!! You're kidding me right?????

You're so very welcome :kiss: ... it's a fabulous page & it deserves to be here so LOTS of people can "Oooooohhhhh" & "Ahhhhhhhh" over it!!!

Ellen

this one catches my eye every time I open the gallery , I love vintage layouts, it's by Zhanind

ourmisadventures

So much beauty this month!!! Whenever I need a break I've been spending it in the gallery these last few days... makes me not want to go back to work!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Have you SEEN this by LaurieW for Sue's Card Challenge????? GAH!!!!!!!!! I would pay for this card ..... PERFECTION!!!

I can't believe I missed this- thanks Krista and the price is ...... tee hee- free on my blog- but use my siggy link not the one posted cause that one doesn't work- oops

petey111

I don't know I've seen a hybrid project in here before, but I love that Meibritt put this on a shirt! It looks tooo cute!

hondachicc

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sara that is totally fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT PICK!!! I WANT ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS!!!

hondachicc

Sue!! I am sooooooo o-happy!!!!! I don't think I have ever been in the standing O's before! TY!!

I really have a hard time with this girl!! YOUR PAGES ARE SO AMAZING!!!

So I am nominating your WHOLE gallery for a Standing O!!!!
If you have never taken a stroll through our little Faery's gallery...YOU SHOULD!!! Her pages are made from the heart...and you can see that when you look at them!!!

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=418&cat=500

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
LOOOOOOKKKK!!! at this wonderful page by the one and only NANA LINDA!!!! *sigh* this is just so wonderfully done!!!

hondachicc

CHECK SARA OUT!!!!!
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=179525&title=wishes-come-true&cat=998
wishingjar1.jpg

LadyK

WOW. Thank you so much!! You just made my whole day :)

The photo was a rare moment because usually I'm behind the camera and so this is one of my new favorite photos with me actually in it! And yay, it made standing O! I definitely have to say that Tracy107 was my inspiration for this LO! Thanks again ladies :kiss:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
WOW. Thank you so much!! You just made my whole day :)

The photo was a rare moment because usually I'm behind the camera and so this is one of my new favorite photos with me actually in it! And yay, it made standing O! I definitely have to say that Tracy107 was my inspiration for this LO! Thanks again ladies :kiss:
Well your design and composition ... and the picture are divine!! :) I'm glad we made your day :) Thanks for coming to say hi :)