Oscraps

September Standing O's

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I swear I gasped when I saw this layout from Suzie (aka mum2gnt) in the gallery, I've seen similar style pages before, but none done quite so well. The shadow work, the perfectly placed tiny weaving vine and my own personal favourite bit, the artist signature on the canvas ... sensational!!! The image is linked, so please click & take a closer look and of course leave some lovin' ...

Michael

Gasp is right! Amazing layout Suzie! You should publish this one! Sue, great pick! Off to leave love!

mum2gnt

aA Creative Team
O-my goodness!!! Sue you gorgie of all gorjussness! Thankyou hun! You are such a sweetie! You brightened my day! Thank you thank you!!!

And thank you Michael too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all sticky yummy treats with whipped cream on!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I had to put her back in here!!! Look what I found in the gallery!!!! total gorgeousness!!! By Suzie once again................. I can't stop looking at it! I hope you are going to print this one out for the wall Suzie!

hondachicc

SUZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ON FIRE GIRL!!!

Have you ladies seen this one by DADY?? JUST GORGEOUS!!!! It's linked so go leave her some love!!

Michael

Suzie, on fire is right! These are both so artistic!

Dady -- woo hoo! You deserve a standing O for this beauty! The phots just jump out and they way you set it all up -- well..I'm standing and applauding!

great picks!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
This kinda LO is sooooooo challenging to get right, but I think Hollie's nailed this brilliantly!!! The perspective of all the elements in the room scene is amazing and how cute does her little man look in his tux and trainers?!?!?! Seriously!!! Image is linked for please click & leave some lovin' ...

Michael

It is a stunning pick, Sue! Hollie the precision in this layout is overwhelming! So well done! I hope this is published somewhere!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hollie - I bow to your artistic talent - you are the master designer and layout artist.

Ladies - congratulations - the talent in our gallery is amazing - beautiful photographs, beautiful layouts and beautiful members all!!

pajhnubhlis

I am so in love with this page by Linda! Complete gorgeousness!!! Lovelovelovelovelove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=182639

Ordinary_Day2.jpg

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I'm so glad Shaui [Fei-Fei's Stuff] has released her Graffiti elements kits, 'cause I can't tell you how excited I've been, waiting to highlight this page by Krista ... isn't it gorgeous??? I love the way she's combined the graffiti stamps with the other elements from other kits and the split composition with the white space in the middle ... ~sigh~ ... I love everything about this! You know what to do ... click, click, click ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
heheheh OHHHH Sue ... you made my morning ..... especially since my girls are NOT making my morning!! :) Thanks sweetie :)

Michael

Linda -- the simple elegance of that layout is remarkable. Love how you used the white space and graffiti. Lovely!

Krista, what a creative design and use of elements! And the photos are so perfect. I can see why Sue was anxious to point it out!!!

Of to leave some love. :smile:

katg1006

Ohhh have you seen Elisa's Gallery....*sigh* She is a scrapping rock star!! I just fell in love with this one called collecting memories....I love B&W, the mask work...*sigh* !!

ValeJules

Wowww, thanks a lot !!!! This picture is very important for me : This is my son in the arms of his godfather, in the airport, then we'll leave his country of birth, Haiti.
Thanks, thanks, thanks !!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
This page just popped out in the gallery for me this morning and then when I found out who it was by AND it was for my gallery I was just thrilled!! Its by Laurie and sorry if I am being biased but I just LOVE it!!!