Oscraps

Posting Challenge for SEPTEMBER

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Okay.....WOOOT!!! grabbing hold of you when I get close!!
We can GLIDE TO THE FINISH LINE TOGETHER!!! :biggrin:

Glide? Really? I have never "glided" in my life. Stumbles, tripped, limped... skipped even. Never Glide. Especially after we get done with that vodka bottle. Oh Ona! We are going to be needing you!

hondachicc

Glide? Really? I have never "glided" in my life. Stumbles, tripped, limped... skipped even. Never Glide. Especially after we get done with that vodka bottle. Oh Ona! We are going to be needing you!
:hurt: We are making Ona HOLD us up this month!! HAHA!!!

You hold on to me baby.....I have GOOD balance....you can glide...even with the bottle!! ~secretly passes the bottle to chris~

hondachicc

Okay....I was a mad poster on Friday and yesterday....probably gotta slow down a bit today BOOOO!! but I do have work that needs to be done!! BUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! I have a great jump on my goal!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

About 750 to go!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Nana ... I have about 800 left to reach mine ;) It's only the 5th of the month .... we have LOTS of time ;)

katg1006

Hip Hip Hooray for Kat ! 19,000 Cheers for Kat!!!
Awwww I am blushing!!!

Okay Krista....I am lacing up....19,005 today.................20,000....Tomorrow...EEP!!!! I better hit the coffee..HARD!:tea:

katg1006

EmoticonCheerleaders.gif
Nana L - You can do it!!!!! Easy Peasy.....there's 25 days left.... you can do it!!!