Oscraps

Please welcome MagicalReality Designs to the Oscraps design team!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome! New Designer MagicalReality Designs to the Oscraps family of designers!

Please check out her gorgeous designs >> here

SAVE up to 40% in MagicalReality Designs shop through June 30.

Introduction from Katherine:
My name is Katherine aka MagicalReality Designs, I am a 42 year old Libra, born in Poland and live in Canada. I'm a mother of two amazing kids, and a fur baby and a wife to a fabulous husband of 23 years. I always admired those that were creating content/graphics and thought how cool would it be for me to do that. In 2004 my hobby became my new passion, and in 2006 I became a designer! My main designing style has always been magical/fantasy, but I wanted to learn more and push myself out of my comfort zone and be able to offer all styles, so there is something for everyone. I love creating all kinds of kits but I have to admit, I am so hooked on creating city themed kits.
Creating kits, making something out of nothing, creating art using my own content, seeing others creating stunning art using my designs is the greatest feeling in the world. I can't imagine doing anything else, I have met so many incredible talented people over the years. I feel very blessed to be able to do what I do.

♥
♥
♥

Please join the Cheery O's & Oscraps design team in welcoming MagicalReality Designs!

RJMJ

CHEERY O
OMG!!!!...Welcome to the O Family!!!...So glad you are here Katharine!!!...This is so Exciting!!!!!...Doing my Happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!...#kiss...

MagicalReality

Designer
Designer