Oscraps

October Challenge #5: Re-arrange a Template

mimes1

CHEERY O
This was my second try at this template, and I found it much easier to use when I took a different approach and didn't try to make it work. And I totally enjoyed it! :p :p :p

I'm so glad you enjoyed the template and the challenge! Your first layout was spectacular, and this one is just as wonderful! Your bird photos are amazing every time. Beautiful layout. Thank you for joining in again on the challenge!

mimes1

CHEERY O
This was tough! LOL 100% out of my typical style which makes for a good challenge, Amy!
I'm so glad the challenge was hard for you! Hah! That reads funny but you know I mean it in the nicest way! ;) I like the way you tilted and offset the borders - it brings nice energy to the traditional scrapbooking style. Adorable pictures - and dogs really ARE the best. I'm really glad you joined in on the challenge.

mimes1

CHEERY O
Thanks for this challenge, and the template-of-many-pieces - it really had me thinking, doing and re-doing lol!
I'm so glad the challenge was challenging! :flower: You did a great job. I love how you used the blending mask and the vertical rectangles, AND the triangle! across your whole photo. Very creative and well done. Very very nice. Thank you for participating in the template challenge!