Oscraps

November Art Journal Challenge - Gratitude Week Two

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
Welcome to the second week of November, everyone! (Yes, it's really November! :)) I'm thrilled to continue with this month's art journaling challenges. For November, we're introducing something a tad different, designed to be more manageable as we gear up for the fast-approaching holidays. Throughout the entire month, we'll be delving into the theme of gratitude. Each week, we'll present you with seven distinct journaling prompts. You'll select one of these prompts and craft a page inspired by it. Happy journaling!

Here are this week’s prompts:
  1. Favorite outdoor activity
  2. Favorite thing to do on the weekend
  3. Your favorite time of the day
  4. Your favorite beverage
  5. A guilty pleasure
  6. 5 small things you enjoy
  7. Favorite part about nature

This month, you can choose to make one page each week or create one page that encompasses all four of your journaling prompts. Ona has created these templates that you can use to easily divide your page in to four parts. Thank you
@wombat146

DividedTemplates.zip Shared with Dropbox
www.dropbox.com

I decided to give the A4 template a go, and created my first two weeks with it.

Remember, for the art journaling challenges you can create any style of page. You get to decide what art journaling means to you. It can be a traditionally artsy page, clean and simple, pocket style, junk journal or something else. That is up to you. This would be a great challenge for including a photo of yourself on the page.

Everyone who participates in any of this month's challenges will be entered into a drawing for a $5 gift certificate to Oscraps. You can receive up to four entries into this month's drawing. Remember, you have all month to complete any or all of this month's challenges. If you create a divided page, you will still receive one entry for each week that you complete.

Challenge Rules:

1. You have until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2023 to complete your pages for this challenge.
  2. To qualify for the drawing, you need to use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store (non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not).
  3. You need to credit all the products used on your page.
  4. You cannot use a page you create for this challenge for another Oscraps challenge.
  5. Upload your page to the Art Journal Gallery and then add your layout to the challenge thread. (Below you will find instructions on adding your page to this thread.)
I hope you enjoy working with this week's prompts. I can't wait to see what y'all create.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:

1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
  2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
  3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge Sonja! I spent the day yesterday doing Admin stuff so today I just wanted to play so I completed my Week 2 of this month's challenge.......... had a lot of fun! :) I filled in the bottom triangle space of the layout for this week's challenges and fill out the left and right hand sides for week's 3 and 4. Also added a photo to mine this week.

zlemon

Christy
l chose my favorite cocktail, the always freshing and yummy, the margarita. Tastes best in summertime. Thanks for hosting Sonja.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O