Oscraps

Need good thoughts...

yvonnahenna

Thank you ladies.

I just got back from bringing the groceries to them.
Little Eva is not going to make it. She had more brain hemorraghes, and the ventilator did all the breathing for her. She basically is braindead.
Tomorrowmorning my they are going to the hospital to get all the machines off. My bil and sil can do that themselves.
She said she is oke with this decision. Because this morning they went to the hospital and wanted to know if it was going a bit better, or it is better to put everything off.
The docters talked about little Eva, and agreed it was not going to get any better, because she didn't react on anything.

So, unfortunately no good news..
The other girl is doing pretty good. And we are hoping she will keep doing this good!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
oh nononononoooooo :(

I am heartbroken for you. Please know that I am thinking of all of you with a very sad heart.

hugs and prayers.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
This is terrible news Yvon. Even though this is perhaps the best decision, it is a very difficult.:sad:
I will light a candle for little Eva and her family

val

sending love to you and yours Yvon.
Keeping Little Eva in my thought.

((HUGS))
v

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Oh no!! I haven't been watching this thread and now want to kick myself. I am praying for your family Yvon. This is absolutely heartbreaking.

whatnext

Yvon, this is such sad news. may God take this little one home with Him and give your family peace.

3littleks

I have been praying but have not been back to see the updates. I am so very very sad. :( I will pray more now for the family and for this sweet little sister who is still here. I know that Eva will bring much joy to heaven for she must have been a very special angel to be called home too soon.

yvonnahenna

Thank you everybody.
Eva came home today, this evening we are going over there to see the little girl. I'm wondering what my girls will say. Fenna says that she thinks it will be 'cool' because she never saw a baby who is dead. She doesn't realize everything. But she knows she'll never talk, eat and can't go on a playdate!
Imke is really sad now and than.

Thursday she will be cremated. It will be a hard day! Pff

dwsewbiz

oh my heart is just breaking for your family :-( Wish there was something to say or do to make it all better.

ViVre

nijntje-huilt.gif

Verschrikkelijk, Yvon. Ik denk aan je donderdag. En steek een kaarsje voor haar aan.
Big {{hugs}}, ViVre

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Wish I would have followed this thread more diligently, now feel so ashamed that I did not! My heart breaks for your family!! Hoping that you all find peace soon!! Thinking of you and sending you loving good wishes!!

hondachicc

I have been so MIA I am just seeing this thread...I am so sorry Yvon...I hope your family will find peace soon, this is just a hard thing...her parents must be so torn...such a happy time with their surviving baby, and losing the other. Lots of prayers and hugs for you all!! But her sister will now have an angel in heaven watching over her, her whole life.

snowdropz

Just read through this thread. So sorry to hear about the passing of the little one. Must be devastating for the parents. Hope you are keeping well. Not easy but stay strong!

justjen

Oh hugs Yvon this is so devastating for you all!!!!!! So sad! Will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers!

yvonnahenna

Thank you ladies!,
Yesterday was pretty emotional. But also a beautifull day.

Little Lotte is doing pretty good. She moved from intensive care to high care. Lts hope she keeps on doing this good.

Last edited by a moderator: