All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the May Quote to Word Art Challenge
My name is Bright Eyes aka Kay and I will be your hostess for this fun new challenge.
I will give you a quote and you need to turn it into a Word Art.
You must use the complete quote including the author's name in the Word Art.
You may use different fonts or Alphas, different sizes or colors, elements, papers,
clipping masks, shapes and/or a mixture of items that changes the Quote into a Word Art.
The Word Art can be the main focus on a photoless page
or the Word Art can be smaller and used as an accent to a photo or photos but it must be at least 3" or larger.
Do not use a title on the page - let the Word Art serve as a title.
The Quote for this month is:
"You are as welcome as the flowers in May"
This is my Word Art using elements, paper with clipping mask,
Quote Font: Chandiluna Reg
Author Font: Aldine401 Bt Italic
And this is my Layout using the Word Art
I used Rose Touch collection by et designs
I look forward to seeing your pages with the Quote turned into Wordart.
- I will give you a quote and you need to turn it into a Word Art.
- You must use the complete quote including the author's name in the Word Art.
- The Wordart must be at least 3" or larger.
- Do not use a title on the page - let the Word Art serve as a title.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST May 31, 2021 and linked back to this thread
(see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.