Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
And I didn't make it back in the gallery last night, so!!! I'm going to find a hole in the gallery to jump into after lunch!

Soco

OK... so I finally could take some time to make a good run in the gallery and I'm so happy! :D

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I'm just placing my guess- have to go learn the charleston- is it our one and only Che???? That would be wonderful or it could be....

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Soco slow but steady wins the race!! :) I am at home and its Saturday evening downuder so no posting until I am back at work next week!

Elisa, you little teaser!!! :)

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Okay.. You may have hints. ;)

She is a regular poster here. Gives away gorgeous freebie paper packs on her blog. Has an adorable daughter that she creates her pages about.

And if she sees this and wants to post about it then she can! I'm super super excited!!!

:D:D:D

haha, and here's another tip: it's not me,:D hihi!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
right back at you! You should see my poofy hair- it must be 3 inches higher than my head- a miracle and 6 different hair products!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Its Monday downunder and my rostered day off but I had to go to another funeral today! My late mother in law's brother passed away last week and his funeral was today. He was 92 years of age and such a gorgeous human being, the world will be sadder without him that is for sure. :(

Anyway, back home now and just realised that my post count is at 8999 so with this one I have hit the 9000 barrier, now only another 500 to go to reach my goal this month! hmmmmm, I will give it a good try even though I may have over extended myself!! LOL! Laurie how did your dancing go??

hmmm, what was that Chris?? you want the vodka bottle? okay, hun, here it is!! but leave some for NanaLinda won't you! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
ooooops, too late....... *tips bottle over*
__ drip __
Oh, there's a drop for Linda!

Ona- so sorry that all of this is happening to you at once. March was supposed to be easier! I truly hope that things settle down. ASAP!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
my dancing went well and thankfully others felt the need to take pics with my camera when I was out on the dance floor- just dl to my computer now! Will post some later

Soco

Ona, I'm so sorry my friend! I'm sending you a big big hug and my best thoughts and friendship!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I'm uploading to facebook and plan to make it an open album so I will post the link when my 200 photos (all you can get in one album) get uploaded