Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

hondachicc

So I was doing some figuring....

yeah my brain hurts now LOL!!!

I had wanted to get to 12000 posts by my 1 year mark...I looked last night and that date is May 7.....

To get that, I need to post roughly 45/day until then....YIKES!!!!!!!!! That's over 50 days of posting like that....I either need to have some really big runs so that my daily posting count does not have to be that high, or I may not make it...but like Chris said with the B-day celebration, maybe I will get ahead!!! I will have to take another look after that!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I have only 200 to go for this month- can't believe I joined so long ago and then didn't start hanging at the O until last year- and really hanging since December- now- I love it- my house is proving it- or my lack of housekeeping-tee hee

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
OKay.. WHEW!!! That was a rush! And I didn't trip once!

4,847 sounds better right about now! Just 153 to go! :D

Soco

And thank you for sharing those pictures with us! They're great! And you were gorgeous!!! :)

Soco

LindaW, you're my hero!!! 10,000 posts in less than a year! That's crazy but wonderful! :) And I'm sure you'll get 12,000 to celebrate your 1st year!

Soco

Ooops ! I forgot ! Just wanted to tell you I'm SO ready for Oscraps birthday!!! :) I'm sure even the nauseas will stop to let me play as I want! Cross your fingers please!!! ;)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oooooh yes!! that's why I haven't really been worried about meeting my goal this month....... I just know that next week will be HECTIC!! :)

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
pffffffft, made it! so wanted to be here before LindaW, there's no stopping that woman! lol