Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

hondachicc

I have 220 more to go for my goal this month...

~adding...subtracting....summing~~~

That's roughly 14 posts per day...I think I can cover that...but I am off to the gallery to get a tiny bit ahead....but I really just want to go see the fab pages in there!!! Need to see what's been added already for the Spotlight on LindaS already!! :D She is our Queen!!! Posting Queen!!:D

LaurieW

lOve the O!
okay you can add me- but here is a link to the album- that should work if not then find me on facebook or pm me if I am too hard to find. I still have more to add- the professional show at the end of the competition, but that is for tomorrow-

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I was thinking I had a lot to go, but only 250 so I think unless I break all my fingers I should be able to achieve it!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
okay 267 to go now for me :)

I was following Linda around a bit in there!

Off to design now after I add Laurie to my FB friends :D

hondachicc

Oh look at us go!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, I think the talent stepped up over the weekend!!! The pages are gorgeous!!!

I tried a new style this weekend myself...FUNKY....I like it!!! I love all styles....I really don't have one myself...guess I just like trying new things...hehehe...never know what you are going to see when you open my gallery!!!

Laurie....I will add you...I think I can from your link...and then I am going to mosey through your album....

Elisa...I thought I was following you :eek:

hondachicc

I missed Ona's post....

So sorry sweetie for your loss....You have really had too much of the "bad" stuff lately....((((((((((HUGS)))))))))

hondachicc

Okay...I have been on posting frenzy the last couple of days....

so I have whittled my total down to around 125 left which = about 9/day

Well that is definately doable...but I think I may surpass my goal this month....which is good...I barely squeaked in last month!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Okay...I have been on posting frenzy the last couple of days....

so I have whittled my total down to around 125 left which = about 9/day

Well that is definately doable...but I think I may surpass my goal this month....which is good...I barely squeaked in last month!!

Gah!! Its wOnder wOman!!!!
Look at her in her flying O-cape, zoOOOOming through the gallery!

hondachicc

Oh no Laurie...you did not miss it...there have been little hints of it..The challenges should be the big clue for everyone....The Big O is 4 this month and you can't have a birthday without a celebration!!! So keep your eyes open...it's coming:D

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Oh good and I have no more full weekends so I should have a fun time! I think I am down to less than 10 posts per day to meet my goal- I will make it!