Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Well you guys didn't tell me there would be a gallery hopping challenge! You knew that one would suck me in. Geez!

Too bad today I have to go to town for an appt. then we are heading to my g'mas for my dad's birthday dinner, (His b'day is tomorrow and he'll be 48!) :D

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Well you guys didn't tell me there would be a gallery hopping challenge! You knew that one would suck me in. Geez!

Too bad today I have to go to town for an appt. then we are heading to my g'mas for my dad's birthday dinner, (His b'day is tomorrow and he'll be 48!) :D
We did know it *insert evil laughter*
Muahahahah!

LaughingSun

I'm WAY behind lol... parents are here, now on a few CTs & even a QPT... and work from Danielle... been a busy month!

LaughingSun

but, I'm so excited to be on those teams... I want just 1 more... and I'm patiently waiting for it to become available :) crossing my fingers it will be soon, I'm having SO much fun!

LaughingSun

ooh, my Mom just called from the mall. she found a Tinkerbell doll... we looked everywhere on friday... Kylie wants one SO badly for her birthday... I was sad I hadn't found one.

but yay for my Mom hehe.

LaughingSun

and you know what? I'm home alone right now. Doug took the kids to brunch and my Mom & Dad went for lunch & shopping. time to get some LOs done... uploading a free QP to 4Shared right now & putting it on my blog as soon as it's ready.

LaughingSun

Then who knows... maybe I'll get a challenge done here... I just haven't had time lately... but I miss you guys SO much. And I just did a shopping spree at the store... I have some fun goodies to play with too!

LaughingSun

I don't even remember what my goal was.... but I'm going to make a new goal of 1100... I should be able to make that... if I try just a little :)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
yeah for the shopping spree- I'm patiently loading my cart as I stroll through the gallery- should be doing other work though

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I'm trying to hold off on the shopping spree till tomorrow for when I have more time to download. *must wait* *must...* Maybe filling the cart wouldn't hurt, then I can convince my finger to wait to tomorrow to hit continue. HAHAHAHA!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
This makes 105 posts above my goal! Blame the gallery posting challenge and the gorgeous layouts everyone is posting!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
and another ewww for today- I believe I am sharing my room with a mouse! I need to clean instead of post!

hondachicc

Eeeeeeeeewww...a spide and a mouse in one day!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO NOT COMING TO YOUR HOUSE LAURIE!!! NOT UNTIL YOU SPRAY!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny story, but true....a couple of years ago, we went to visit my step daughter in TN and they had a mouse....they had been telling us about it for weeks...they did not have a spare bedroom then (they have moved since then), so we had to sleep on the pull out in the living room....at 2 in the morning, I awoke to a rattling of paper...sounded very close to my head....I sat up and listened and realized it was very close to my head...I peeked through the couch where the head of the bed was and right there was the stupid mouse with a candy wrapper....DH and I chased it all around the room until he got away....needless to say...did not sleep very well after that!!