Oscraps

March Posting Challenge: Share the LOve

hondachicc

Elisa.....you are flying around that gallery!!! AWESOME GIRL!!!

Ladies...you talk about me and my posting.....she is on the same track to do the same as I have!!!! Look at her count and her Join Date!! WOOT!!!!

I LOVE IT!!:D

hondachicc

Laurie....NOW NOW...no cheating!!!! We will have to send you to the principals office.....

hahaha..would that be Sally??? Maybe I will cheat...then I can go to her house!!!!!:D:D That would be soooooooooooooooooo fun!!!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Elisa.....you are flying around that gallery!!! AWESOME GIRL!!!

Ladies...you talk about me and my posting.....she is on the same track to do the same as I have!!!! Look at her count and her Join Date!! WOOT!!!!

I LOVE IT!!:D

So does that mean I need 12,000 by Oct. 1st??

Is that my goal too? hahahahaha!

I'm a little behind the 1,000 a month thing... March 31st will make it officially 6 months since I joined here :) *yayayayayayay*

Okay Linda! I'm going to do it! 12,000 for my 1st year.

*deep breath*

BEGIN!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Off to the gallery for only a little run before lunch, but then.. (in my best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice)...I'LL BE BACK!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Laurie....NOW NOW...no cheating!!!! We will have to send you to the principals office.....

hahaha..would that be Sally??? Maybe I will cheat...then I can go to her house!!!!!:D:D That would be soooooooooooooooooo fun!!!!

That would be fun!

I'll cheat with you so at least you won't be the only bad kid here.

hondachicc

So does that mean I need 12,000 by Oct. 1st??

Is that my goal too? hahahahaha!

I'm a little behind the 1,000 a month thing... March 31st will make it officially 6 months since I joined here *yayayayayayay*

Okay Linda! I'm going to do it! 12,000 for my 1st year.

*deep breath*

BEGIN!

HeeHee!! She took the bait!! buhahahahaha...I'm just kidding!!!

But you said it!!!!! now you HAVE to do it!!!!!

Soco

And I just love your goal for your first year!!! I'll be there to cheer you up my friend! :D

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Nana Linda!!! Woo hoo!!! And we still have a special week coming up here- how many more posts are you going to get???