Oscraps

Let's fight the guilt (...gut) before the holidays!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Go Chris- I did my 2 mile walk this am- really wanting to order some new shoes but that will wait till later this month.

ourmisadventures

Woo! I'm back on track too! 45 minutes on the xbox today doing Your Shape Fitness. I did the Bollywood Dance Class, the block smashing game about ten times on medium, and the cardio boxing class two times.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I'm still on track- 2 mi per day since Dec 18th- that makes 23 days in a row- I am past the half way mark.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Chris- this is for you- treadmill 2 mi again - day33- go me go me go me!! Need new scales- mine show a lower weight than I thought I was!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
wow!!! Laurie- that is wonderful! yayayayayay!!!!

I have been a blob. This weather and the days off schedule are *killing* me! On the one hand, I am working these muscles with the shoveling. On the other hand, I have been craving carbs and junk like crazy!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
2miles again today - day 34- on my way to 40 - thinking about either zumba for my wii or starting a strengthening program 3 times a week for 6 weeks- decisions decisions!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
done with my walk today one day closer to making my goal- wed will be 40 days of 2miles- wow- 80 miles!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Chris- you keep shoveling- it counts really it does- well wait for it to get a tad warmer out- oh I am up to 15!

shellie

wow...i love how some of you ladies are walking 2 miles each day!!! love it! i want to go out and jog and run but i do not have anyone to go with me. :(

my goals aren't too specific - just lose weight so i can feel better and fit into my clothes better!! i've been doing this for 3 weeks and love love it!

i work out about 30 minutes a day to cardio kickboxing and jillian michaels! i have cut white rice and meats from my diet. so i am now a vegetarian and just love it! okay, so i'm loving a lot of things right now. :)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Okay- I am feeling lonely in here- even vigorous housework counts in my book - or baby lifting!! Anyways- day 41 and I am adding strength training 3 days per week- eventually I will be up to a full 20 min, but only did half today- will try to make it 3/4 on Saturday- takes more time so I am planning on doing this on Thurs, Sat or Sun and on Tuesday! We shall see. We have health testing in February to get the clinic to pay $$ into our HSA- so I will do it and see if my changes have made any changes in my cholesterol- which is my big thing I want. No new meds!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
*Hangs my photo on the wall of shame*

I am sorry I left you all alone! Esp after I told you to keep posting. This time of year is so hard on me.
However, i should really post in here (if for no other reason that to keep my friend Laurie company!) b/c I have been somewhat active, on occasion. yes, the shoveling (UGH!) counts, and so does housework. I start my new client tomorrow so that will be 3-4 hiurs of non-stop housework.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can get back into my wii fit routine.

Laurie- again-- I am so proud of you!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Well - got my walk in and yesterday my second strength training- it is going to be a while before I am able to finish the entire work out- but I have a set of smiley stickers that came from some "offer" in the mail and my goal is to get 3 a week on the calendar for strength training!! Once they are gone- I will have to find a new goal to add. I may have to add shoveling this week chris!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hahah! You can come and shovel for me anytime ;)

I am goignto try and start wii fit again today- 10-15 mins of yoga

LaurieW

lOve the O!
You go chris- I was just reading on another board about being inefficient- as in fold one item put it away then the next (basically adding steps) it all adds up- nifty I just thought I was being forgetful!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
i did it! 16 mins of wii fit....
one day down, lots more to go.

So Laurie- all of those times i walked into a room and have no clue why I was there- all of that is considered exercise?? buhahahahah!!!!