Oscraps

July Posting Challenge.....feeling chatty???

LSlycord

Oh my goodness! What fantastic photos Ona! And I agree with Elisa, Australia is on my bucket list.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
(((HUGS))) Laurie!!

CHRIS IS GOING TO LOVE THEM!!!!!

I doooooooo!!! Oh I so want to come to AU..... when they can create inexpensive morph-travel (I would not make it on a plane that long) I am gonna be there in a heartbeat!

Look at how cute they are. I want one!!!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy weekend- I am closing in,, less than 100 posts to go. But i ahve to do this before Wed. since I am going to see my college roomie, and her new baby and Thursday/Friday!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Well I definitely won't make my goal as I am heading off to Sydney for a few days tomorrow. I am helping my daughter relocate to Syd. to live, she will be living in a 'granny flat' behind my sister's house so I know she will be safe in the big city!! LOL!!
Anyway, my sister and I are going off on an overnight trip down to the south coast of New South Wales which will be fun and I am soooo looking forward to it!! I will pop in when I can though, but that won't be too often. Will be back next week and the start of a new month so hopefully the gallery will be all back to normal!!! :)

Well I definitely won't make my goal as I am heading off to Sydney for a few days tomorrow. I am helping my daughter relocate to Syd. to live, she will be living in a 'granny flat' behind my sister's house so I know she will be safe in the big city!! LOL!!
Anyway, my sister and I are going off on an overnight trip down to the south coast of New South Wales which will be fun and I am soooo looking forward to it!! I will pop in when I can though, but that won't be too often. Will be back next week and the start of a new month so hopefully the gallery will be all back to normal!!! :)

Hey! Have fun! My mom moved to Aus last year and she lives in NSW. =]

LSlycord

I'm 85 away and without the gallery, won't be meeting mine this month. But, of course, there is always next month!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Want to know what I've been doing the last few nights...Going through ALL my digi stuffs & deleting the things I know I'll never use/shadowed versions of things I don't know/and resaving all my .PSDs as .Tiff since the files are so so so so much smaller. I think that I've cleaned out at least 10 gigs of things I'd never use.

I probably still have a ton of duplicate things, (like if a designer uses the same CU), but I tried to still keep my kits as full as I could & just got rid of those elements or papers that didn't fit my style.

I have about 10 more designer folders to go through & then I'm done! Now I just have to keep up with this system when I buy new kits :D

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I really really really need the gallery to come back so I can post my pages! (I don't have a ton ton since I slowed down this month, lol).

Check out this page of my new baby cousin:
269.jpg

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Okay, back to my organizing.....then I think I probably need to defrag my computer since I don't think my laptop has been through that process in awhile.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Actually final count....about 15-20gigs freed up!

Now I really need to get on my goal of scrapping with older kits since I just went through them all!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
you go girl- want to do my desktop? somehow that didn't quite sound right!

Ha! Honestly.. and this is going to sound weird....I actually love organizing things.

Yep. I do.

Not parties or anything, but computers, pictures, recipe cards, movies, toys, book.. I've always like it since I was little. It's the keeping up with it that I struggle with and I wonder if it is because I actually like the organizing/reorganizing better.

So sure, bring your computer & head to my place & I'll clean it right up! HAHAH!

katg1006

Hi ladies *waves* checking in!!! How is everyone doing??

Elisa freed 20-30 gigs?? You are my hero!!! I am next in line to hire you :)

hondachicc

Elisa....You are officially my HERO right now!!! I so need to clean up my hard drive!!! I have folders upon folders and they all need to be organized, and put on my EHD...organized into the proper folders on there!!! AAACCCKKKK!!! and I would probably have about the same as you!!! between all the photos and the scrapping material!!!

BTW...LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE that page!!!! Awesome!!!

hondachicc

~waving~ back atcha Kat!!! things are busy...kiddie busy...here!!! We went back to the jumping place today....and got some video of me coming down the big slide this time!!! none of my photos ever turn out in that place!! BOO!! Tomorrow we are going to use our free passes to go back to the splash park!! Plenty hot enough!!!

katg1006

Linda that is fab!!!! I am so glad you got the video!!! :) Have fun at the splash park it is hot enough!!!!

Tomorrow a couple of the mom's and I are getting together for a playdate. Yep the Mom's are going to play *lol* We are going to have coffee while the kiddos play together :) Should be fun!

Hi Thelma!! (((HUGS))) xoxoxox Miss ya!